Will member # 2000 please stand up!

Started by Crunchy Wacko, January 12, 2006, 07:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I see we just crossed the 2000 member barrier!!  Awesome!  Best guitar forum on the net i say.

Chris

2005 Larrivee L-03R "Elle"
2005 Seagull S6+ Spruce -"Doc"
2008 Gibson ES-339
Vox AD50VT Amp

Don't just practice -  practice  RIGHT!

I joined a few days ago,  how do you tell what member # you are?  Great forum by the way.

hover the cursor over your user name and look down on the bottom bar of your browser....you'll see a number at the end of the code....(you're 1989)
Charis SJ Koa/Sitka
Mcknight/Poling GC Koa/Italian
Loriente Clarita EIR/Euro spruce

"One small heart, and a great big soul that's drivin"

If one goes to the member list and sorts it by date joined...

member 2000 is  SillySpider. I'll invite him/her.

Lets have a donut party... 

Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519

AWWWWW!!!!

I missed it!!!

They put this in my junk mail so I didnt see it!!!

-Thanks anyway guys. Those donuts look delicious. Sorry I didnt make it :EM> -I feel bad.

You guys are the best!

I'm still waiting on my OM03R with the B-Band A2.2. Its been a week and I still have not been charged :huh:. I tried calling Larrivee today -they said they should get back to me tomorrow!  I've never been so excited to have my credit card charged! ...then I know she'll be on her way!

When she shows up -I'm gonna bring 'er to work and let all the fellas give her a spin!

I'll be sure to post pictures when she gets here!

...Any good name ideas for the guitar???

-I'll get back to ya!

Thank you so much!!!

Sorry for missing it again!

-Rick

2000 Wow !!

Guess I better make a few more dozen

10 Larrivee 00-03R 
09 CA Cargo
09 Taylor GA SS
06 Taylor 714CE
05 Santa Cruz OM S
04 Baby Taylor

Okay, I know this is going to sound like a familiar debate, but we  :POL>  :POL>need to be accurate here:

Who is #1? Is it Zach? And is Zach officially a moderator instead of a member?  :huh: Can a moderator be a member also, or is that not cricket?
Just like the millenium debate - does the new one start in 2000 or really 2001, then we just HAVE to ask: if a moderator is #1 then is the 2000th member really number 2001 ?

Sorry SillySpider, but there are an awful lot of doughnuts at stake on this issue!!!    :TON>

2000!? That's quite a growth rate. It's interesting, because I think that's an indication of how popular Larrivees have become just in the last couple of years.

(Don't single-digit members get head-of-the-line privileges for donuts?)

Quote from: -CM- on January 17, 2006, 10:55:22 PM
2000!? That's quite a growth rate. It's interesting, because I think that's an indication of how popular Larrivees have become just in the last couple of years.

(Don't single-digit members get head-of-the-line privileges for donuts?)

Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519

Quote from: SillySpider on January 17, 2006, 09:22:55 PM

When she shows up -I'm gonna bring 'er to work and let all the fellas give her a spin!
-Rick

Ummm....Rick.... uhhh... I know you're new and all but.... give your head a shake dude! Shouldn't you rephrase that to "I'll let all the fellas give her a LOOK" ??  :rolleyes:  :GRN>
2016 Martin 000-28vs 12 fret

2014 Taylor 814ce

2014 Godin Multiac Classical

2012 Gibson "The Golden Age 1930's" SJ200

2012 Squier Vintage Modified 70's Jazz Bass

2010 Gretsch Electromatic G5122DC

2009 Taylor GA3-12e

2004 Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster

1981 Rickenbacker 320JG

1968 Yamaha FG150 Red La

Hi everyone! #2000 would be me and proud of it!Pass the donuts this way please.Seriously this is a GREAT guitar forum and its nice to be a new member!Thanks! :mellow: