Taylor 414CE-ES LTD ... Rosewood ALL gloss

Started by Imapickn, October 19, 2005, 12:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I bought this Special Edition 414RCE, ... Rosewood with ES, All Gloss, with the TAYLOR GOLD Tuners/W ebony buttons, for my wife. She also got a mandolin that same week.... Well, 2 yrs have gone by and she has stuck to the mandolin, and the 414 has spent it's life in it's case. It is like new..... and I mean new...

The ES works just fine,
and there are no issues, dings, dents, scuffs or problems with the guitar.

This guitar has the quintessential sound of a rosewood Taylor. Deep clear bass and Taylor sparkling highs, with a mid range punch. I truthfully like the tone of this 414 MORE than I liked the tone of my 814CE.. And that's the truth.

I have other guitars, and use a 12 fret 000 Martin for our gigs. (it has an old Timey sound) Our folk sets have been our primary gigs the last few years, so I never had the need to play the 414 out. Taking it out to shoot pictures, is more than it has been out of it's case all year... Really..

It also has the Taylor American made, dark brown 5 ply X10 case. Which is a better fit, and more protection.
It has spent it's life, in a case, in the closet.
It is pristine....... even new smelling...
(the special TRC that is seen in the pictures, will be replaced with the standard one)

I will take 1325.00 plus shipping for this all gloss jewel...
imapickn@aol.com
__________________
DonĀ 
http://photobucket.com/albums/a307/Imapickn/


Powered by EzPortal