Used OM-05MT on eBay - Ends in 20 minutes - Currently at 595$US!

Started by dberch, October 17, 2005, 07:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


that was our friend Jim Holler at Trinity Guitars......I can't believe it didn't bid higher than that!!
"One small heart, and a great big soul that's drivin"

Ended with a high bid of $720, Reserve not met. We might see this one relisted. Buy it now was near $900. Looks like nobody will get a real bargain from this seller.

considering hog tops are a 200 upcharge now, I think the BIN was a decent deal....when Jim says a guitar is VERY CLEAN, you can count on it being that was as well.   I noticed he didn't have it listed in the "acoustic" section and sent him a note about it.....he would have gotten a LOT more hits!!
"One small heart, and a great big soul that's drivin"

Nice looking guitar, the price isn't bad. Doesn't a new OM5 go for more than the buy it now? I agree, it was fairly priced, and if you were looking for one it woudl be a good price.

Andy
Larrivee OM9
Larrivee PO-09 Koa
Breedlove SN20
Webber 000 Cedar/Maple

I believe this has a 1 11/16 nut. I noticed it on Jim's web site and called him about it. Check for yourselves, but that's what he told me. He thinks it was custom or a special order. I think the price is very fair and he's a nice person to deal with.

Powered by EzPortal