WTB - Mahogany top small body Larrivee

Started by f2fanatic, February 09, 2022, 05:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can be a P03MT parlor or a Forum IV or show me what you have, I am in Quebec Canada.
Thanks
Michel

Hey Michel. Been thinking of listing my 2005 p03mt. Mint condition. Few little upgrades. Send me a pm if interested. (Not letting me upload photos from phone, but happy to email them to ya).
Larrivee P-03MT
Martin 00
Epiphone Bluesmaster

Thanks for the offer but we are kind of far away and i cannot imagine the shipping costs  :crying: :crying: :crying:

Never updated my location. I'm actually in North Carolina. Not that it's much closer. Good luck finding what you are looking for.
Larrivee P-03MT
Martin 00
Epiphone Bluesmaster

Quote from: jwieties on February 15, 2022, 06:13:02 PM
Never updated my location. I'm actually in North Carolina. Not that it's much closer. Good luck finding what you are looking for.

Oh too bad was recently in North Carolina, could have picked it up and shipped to PQ from NS but oddly that would likely have been more expensive again
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

I used to go to Cape Hatteras for 15 years windsurfing, the COvid stopped all that, too bad  :crying: