Masterbuilt Tele Comparison Vid

Started by maplebaby, October 03, 2011, 03:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This video is a combination of four Masterbuilt Tele demos. The guitars and time marks are:

70's Relic Esquire/ Mark Kendrick - 0.00
59 Tele Relic (Sherwood Forest Green) Todd Krause - 4:40
59 Tele Relic (Ice Blue Metallic) Todd Krause - 9:24
64 Tele Relic (Dale Wilson) - 14:12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb9c8t7IVQU

What?! No Larrivee Bakersfield?  :blush:
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Luvly demo Dale. Beautiful Guitars. Is there one you prefer? Wonder how the Larrivee Bakersfield would compare in that mix?
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on October 03, 2011, 04:14:48 PM
Luvly demo Dale. Beautiful Guitars. Is there one you prefer? Wonder how the Larrivee Bakersfield would compare in that mix?

I suspect the Bakersfield would hold it's own...
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

It beat them hands down,nit meant as an insult of the masterbuilt Tele's just my opinion.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

thanks gentlemen for the interest and the strong support of your guitars of choice!  Never played a Bakersfield, i think they look beautiful!  Imitation is the greatest form of flattery....peace, dale.

Thanks for the thorough comparison, Dale. You really demonstrated the versatility of the tele. Gotta say #3 was my favorite, nice deep tone.

You need to get your hands on a Bakersfield and put up another video. Would love to get your reaction.
Rob

Larrivee D-05
Larrivee RS-4 Custom (Arctic White)

thank you sir for watching and i appreciate you sharing your impressions!  I would love to play the Bakersfield - great looking guitar and i LOVE the name.....hope all is good,

dale

Quote from: maplebaby on October 05, 2011, 06:28:57 PM
thank you sir for watching and i appreciate you sharing your impressions!  I would love to play the Bakersfield - great looking guitar and i LOVE the name.....hope all is good,

dale
Was that your video? I tried to comment but it wouldn't let me.

I liked that video. Really nice comparisons, well done. And some really dandy guitars. Just because, I liked them in this order: 3, 4, 1, 2. Wasn't that big a fan of the HB in the neck on that one. But those Abby pickups .... wow!
Kenny

Quote: "You know, all things considered, we are very, very lucky to have all that we do, an embarrassment of riches, actually."

really appreciate you giving your time to check it out and share your impressions - great to hear your preferences!

hope all is good,
dale