F-IV special order 00-03MT by the forum & Trinity Guitars

Started by Danny, November 22, 2009, 03:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

:donut :coffee :donut2

ryler, Randy_R, & dependan, thanks for the welcome note!

Randy R, that'd be amazing if we did know each other, you do theater?

Sorry about the bum link, live and learn: http://www.youtube.com/jpmist  Sort of the blind leading the sightless, but it's something fun to do. . . :bgrin:

Larrivee OO-05 • Larrivee OOV-03 SS • Larrivee OO-44  • Taylor 322ce • Strat • Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/jpmist

Big thanks to Danny and everyone else that made this happen.  I am really excited about this guitar just as it is and feel fortunate to be able to get in on it. 

Thank you Danny!  :thumbsup
Why wait any longer for the world to begin?

Quote from: pg60 on December 11, 2009, 11:47:25 PM
Big thanks to Danny and everyone else that made this happen.  I am really excited about this guitar just as it is and feel fortunate to be able to get in on it.  

Thank you Danny!  :thumbsup
You are welcome. And thanks for making me feel like a human being again, instead of the Ogre of the F-IV   :blush:

Quote from: pg60 on December 11, 2009, 11:47:25 PM
Big thanks to Danny and everyone else that made this happen.  I am really excited about this guitar just as it is and feel fortunate to be able to get in on it. 

Thank you Danny!  :thumbsup

:+1:

Danny, you da man!!!  :thumb
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Thanks Danny for taking the bull by the horns.....

I hope your family health issues improve and you've kept your humor thru this (or at least are able to recover it after some holiday cheer).

History: the first forum guitar was debated for a year, with endless polls and pie in the sky wishy washy that would never result in a single guitar being made. Finally Jason (Notable) stepped to the plate and said, I'll get a forum guitar at an affordable price point, and offered an unusual and attractive guitar with 1 option only. A few people were dissapointed that they didn't get their dream guitar pushed thru by the forum guitar process. A few people couldn't raise the cash by the deadline. But overall, it was a success. Ditto on Forum III with Danny and Ricky leading the charge and getting it done, with the help of Jim Holler.

For those for whom the timing isn't right, there's always another day.

:nice guitar:
Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519

Just placed my deposit. I am #19. Can't wait.  :guitar
2009 Bourgeois Vintage D
2010 Santa Cruz 000-1929 Sunburst
2009 Martin OM-28V
2009 Larrivée RS-4 – Charcoal Burst
2008 Larrivee A-33 Mandolin
2010 Larrivée Forum IV #19
2009 Larrivée Forum III #72, Spruce/mahogany
2001 Larrivée DO3R

Ukes:
Collings UT1
Ko'olau T-1
KoAloha Super Concert
KoAloha Concert
KoAloha Soprano
Kanilea custom

Quote from: scdreger on December 12, 2009, 01:26:37 PM
Just placed my deposit. I am #19. Can't wait.  :guitar

Congrats!  :thumb
Now someone has to place an order to get off that prime number. (#19)  :roll
All Lefties.
Larrivée L-03-
Larrivée L-03R-
Larrivée 00-03MT Forum IV-#7
Gibson J45
Martin HD-28
Martin CEO-7

Quote from: Randy_R on December 12, 2009, 09:36:51 AM

:nice guitar:

:+1:
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: Randy_R on December 12, 2009, 09:36:51 AM

And theres always the Buy and Sell in the future.  :wink: Not everyone keeps every guitar they buy... :whistling:

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Martin HD-28e
Sigma SDM-18
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

Here are the Specifications for the Forum IV Guitar

00-03 mahogany top
body length ( without neck ) 19 3/8th
Width upper bout 10 1/8th
width lower bout  14 1/8th
depth at butt end of guitar 4 1/4th
depth at neck end of body  3 3/8th
one piece mahogany neck with ebony headstock overlay , silver border and pearl logo
ebony fingerboard
nut width 1 3/4th
2 3/8th string spacing at bridge
back strip
herringbone rosette
12 fret neck

You must put a 25% deposit down with "Trinity Guitars" to order this one.
                                                                 Contact Jim Holler for the price.

Jim Holler, Luthier
Trinity Guitars
800 West Third St
Jamestown, NY 14701
716-665-4490
JimHoller@TrinityGuitars.com
www.trinityguitars.com

" What we do in this life will resound throughout eternity"

The date to get your order in by is December 15th. (Which was a date chosen by consensus)

I will be traveling myself for the next few days (maybe more). So I will try and check my PM's and e-mails when I can. That may be spotty for me. So please e-mail Jim Holler or request someone to PM you the price on this thread, if that is all you need.

Mark, Randy, Roger, Ttp and others please help the newbies asking questions.

My thanks to this Forum for the opportunity to be involved with this cool little Larrivee, thanks to Jim and my apologies to anyone that I have offended with my sometimes rough behavior. I took a few thinks too personally.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE SPECS. AND TRINITY INFO. FOR EACH FORUM PAGE NOW
                                                          UNTIL THE 15TH ORDER END DATE
                           (This will help newbies and those who don't want to dig through this long thread)

I appreciate the specs update for the time-save of not having to look through 33 pages...

Is that string spacing at the bridge a misprint?  I thought Larrivee standard was 2 3/16".

Spacing of 2 3/8" is extraordinary, especially on a 1 3/4" nut width.

John

Quote from: JohnT on December 13, 2009, 08:59:51 AM
I appreciate the specs update for the time-save of not having to look through 33 pages...

Is that string spacing at the bridge a misprint?  I thought Larrivee standard was 2 3/16".

Spacing of 2 3/8" is extraordinary, especially on a 1 3/4" nut width.

John

We'll ask Jim Holler to confirm. I just measured my 00-10 and it has 2-3/16" string spacing.
Randy R., Georgia, USA

Notice:

There will be a second order with a deadline of January 15th placed by Jim Holler of Trinity Guitars.

The first order deadline will continue to be December 15th.

This is to accomodate those who are having problems with the finances during the holidays.

Randy R., Georgia, USA

Thanks, Randy, AND Jim Holler!

This should make EVERYONE happy - everyone wins!!!

Quote from: Randy_R on December 13, 2009, 08:04:09 PM
Notice:

There will be a second order with a deadline of January 15th placed by Jim Holler of Trinity Guitars.

This is to accommodate those who are having problems with the finances during the holidays.

Quote from: Mikeymac on December 13, 2009, 08:46:59 PM

Ditto  :thumbsup

Quote from: Mikeymac on December 13, 2009, 08:46:59 PM

The BEST FORUM ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on December 13, 2009, 09:16:06 PM
The BEST FORUM ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the BEST Forum GUITARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Randy_R on December 13, 2009, 08:04:09 PM
Notice:

This is to accomodate those who are having problems with the finances during the holidays.

Merry Xmas to me  :nana_guitar
Larrivee RS4
Larrivee 000-50
Gibson 54 Reissue
Fender Custom Shop "La Cabronita"

Nice to have a second deadline.  I emailed Jim to say that my order will come in January. 

In the meantime, I'll have to make do with a very smooth LS-03R F-III.   :nice guitar:
Play it daily for best results.