WTB: Case For Larrivee Dread . . .

Started by llauritzen, January 04, 2007, 05:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey folks,

I need a new case for my Larrivee DV-05E. It came with the original Larrivee case, but it's just too tight of a fit, and it doesn't make me comfortable. Anybody got one they're looking to sell, or a good idea of where I can buy one? It would help if the case had a slight cutout on one side for the B-Band pickup that's on the guitar.

Thanks in advance!

Luke

Are you interested in selling your present guitar case?  I have a SCGC Dreadnought 12 fret.  Do you think it will fit.  The measurements are as follows:
Length 102.5 cm    40 ¼"
Body length 53cm  20 ¾"
Upper Bount 29cm   11 ½"
Lower Bount 15 ½"
Body Depth 4-4 1/2"
Waist 27cm 10 5/8"

Does it have an arched top? 
Thanks,
Rip (ripvw@comcast.net) :guitar

Powered by EzPortal