Paragon Gom

Started by Tony Capri, June 28, 2004, 10:18:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey folks,

It's taken me a while, but I promised to drop a line about my new Paragon after it arrived. I've had it for a little over a month now, and put a B-Band 1470 in it and have now had the opportunity to perform with it a couple of times.

It is a spruce / EI rosewood GOM (grand OM) - pictures can be seen on my site, btw. She has exceeded my expectations. The craftsmanship was so pristine, and the overall sound was right on the money with what I requested. They definitely learned from the best  ;)  .

Since my Larrivee OM02 has been my favorite guitar (I'm a cheap date, I know), I asked Rob (Paragon) if he could make the neck profile identical to my OM. It has made adjusting to the guitar very easy.

I could go on and on about this guitar, but the short of it is is that people need to get in on one of these guitars now before they realize that they're selling their guitars way too cheap. Mine is as good or better than any boutique guitars I ever played, and cost about what you'd pay for an "off-the-shelf" model.

Cool Tony. Will it be following you to Conyers?

Going to be at LB's jam?

Cool. I'll trade a plate of my Cajun Jambalaya supreme for a chance to try it out for minute.
Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519

Heck yeah!

Tom, you get around to all the forums like me, don't ya?

Hey Randy, a fellow Georgian I see. Hope to see you both at the LB jam in Sept. Gonna be bringin' my friend along, and he'll be bringin' his Greven along  ;)  .

Tony

QuoteHeck yeah!

Tom, you get around to all the forums like me, don't ya?

Hey Randy, a fellow Georgian I see. Hope to see you both at the LB jam in Sept. Gonna be bringin' my friend along, and he'll be bringin' his Greven along  ;)  .

Tony
Tony,

I'll be at LB's for sure.

See you there.
Randy R., Georgia, USA

QuoteGoing to be at LB's jam?

Cool. I'll trade a plate of my Cajun Jambalaya supreme for a chance to try it out for minute.
What is the recipe for your Cajun Jambalaya Supreme?

QuoteGoing to be at LB's jam?

What is the recipe for your Cajun Jambalaya Supreme?
Here tis...

http://www.larriveeforum.com/forums/index....&f=5&t=1489&hl=
Randy R., Georgia, USA