Selling a Larrivee L-03 and a Larrivee Custom Shop P-09 RARE!

Started by Jaharvest, May 13, 2022, 12:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Both Guitars in great shape and below is information on both, Please email me at Jaharvest@gmail.com if your interested. Thanks!

Larrivee P-09 Custom Flame Maple 2013:
This has to be one of the most beautiful guitars I've ever seen. It is a 2013 Larrivee P-09 Custom Maple Flame and it is in great condition. The guitar is has very few marks here and there but overall in excellent condition. It's a Small body parlor, no electronics, vintage sunburst spruce top with highly flamed maple back and sides. Played in a home environment only, no smoking, no pets, excellent condition. Was owned by an older gentleman. Top has a vintage patina finish, back and sides have a gloss finish. All solid wood, no laminates. Comes with original Larrivee hard-shell case. The saddle on the bottom left has unglued a very slight bit but it does not effect the guitar in any way. It could be easily removed and re-glued.  This is a one of a kind guitar and has a really nice clean tone!

Price: 3000 OBO

Larrivee L-03 Mahogany Standard Series W/ K&K Pickup:
This is a Larrivee L-03 and if you know Larrivee guitars you know how well built they are and they are all built by hand. This guitar was used by me as a studio recording instrument and never left the studio. Guitar is in very good Shape and shows very little signs of use. Will come with a Larrivee OHSC. *I also Installed a K&K Pure Mini Acoustic Guitar Pickup*

Price: 1300 OBO