Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Larrivee D09 - Brazilian  (Read 243 times)
Pete71

Ignore
« on: July 07, 2021, 11:33:51 PM »

New member here to the forum and hoping there is some interest in a possible trade consideration or someone interested in a very clean 1999 D-09B that I have posted on Reverb. 

https://reverb.com/item/40047210-larrivee-d-09-b-1999-brazilian-rosewood

As I've stated on another forum, I really like this one and am not in a particular hurry to sell it and probably prefer an interesting trade option.  But I'd love to get this into the hands of someone who really appreciates Larrivee's.  Trade considerations would probably be something in the Furch, Webber, or Collings brands that are valued similarly.  I live in North Carolina FWIW...

I took this on trade several months ago  because I always wanted something in Brazilian.  But I have habitual problem trading guitars...I'm sure nobody can relate.   rolleye

Happy to answer any questions here or via PM.  Great forum BTW!
cyberbrett

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 02:34:37 AM »

Hi there - I may be interested in trading my Martin D-28 for your Larrivee and chat about the difference if you're entertaining trades.  It's a 2013 and plays wonderfully, I just can't seem to stop buying Larrivees.  I'm up to 6 Larrivee the Martin D-28 and a few sentimental guitars that are keepers.  BTW, I too have that guitar trading "problem".  I tell my wife it is better than a drug habit, although, at this point, I'm not sure which would be cheaper!  drool wacko
Pete71

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 03:33:47 AM »

Hey man...a D-28 would not be my first choice on a trade...have always wanted to love Martins more than I have when I owned them.  But also not ruling it out!  Not sure I can hit you with a pm yet maybe as a new guy here.  Are you able to ping me back by PM maybe?  If not, we can try to find a way to connect with your response.
cyberbrett

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2021, 05:47:27 PM »

Hi Pete, you can reach me at cyberbrett@gmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: