WTB Left Handed Larrivee P-03

Started by evenflow, July 02, 2021, 06:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looking to buy a left handed Larrviee P-03 in good condition. I am located in San Antonio, Texas. 

Might have to wait a while for one of those to come up.  Lefty P-03's are kinda scarce.  I have a near-mint lefty P-05 that I might be willing to part with if you can't find a P-03

Thank you for your reply. Yes it can be tough being a lefty. I know there are a lot of parlor guitars out there but finding one is the fun part.

Unable to send you a personal message. I would be interested in a P-05 if it were at 2018-2019 Reverb pricing.

Quote from: evenflow on July 03, 2021, 06:06:57 PM
Unable to send you a personal message. I would be interested in a P-05 if it were at 2018-2019 Reverb pricing.

Evenflow, forum rules require you to have 10 posts before you can send personal messages.  I'll check to see the Reverb pricing you refer to.  We might be able to make it work

Quote from: evenflow on July 03, 2021, 06:06:57 PM

I checked those prices.  I'm afraid that's not gonna work for me.  This is a like-new left handed P-05 with the original strings still on it.  Barely played since I got it new directly from Matthew Larrivee along with my custom L-05.  If you will send me your e-mail address we can continue to discuss this outside the forum and I can send you photos.  If you want to shoot me an offer we can go from there. If not, no problem/  I wish you luck in finding what you're looking for.   :thumbsup

I completely understand. Will try to do some more post here within the next couple weeks. Your welcome to email me what you believe is a fair price. Then I can weigh some options as this threads draws some more interest.