Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Larrivée Guitar Forum / Tapatalk ?  (Read 251 times)
Rockysdad

Ignore
« on: December 20, 2020, 03:36:54 AM »

Does anyone know why I can't get this forum on Tapatalk anymore ?

When I can't get to my computer, (away from home) I usually use the Tapatalk app on my phone, the other day it was missing and I can't seem to find out why it disappeared.

Herman.

L-10, L-03FM, OM-05
& "others"
Manothemtns

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 02:36:46 PM »

I can probably guess at what's going on but first I'd like to find out if there's an explanation on their Facebook page. I don't belong to Facebook and don't plan on joining. Are you an FB user? Have you tried there?
Happy Holidays!
Rockysdad

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 12:09:13 AM »

I can probably guess at what's going on but first I'd like to find out if there's an explanation on their Facebook page. I don't belong to Facebook and don't plan on joining. Are you an FB user? Have you tried there?
Happy Holidays!
Facebook & Tapatalk app are two separate things, (to my knowledge).

I'm trying to find out why the Larrivée Guitar Forum disappeared from the Tapatalk app.

Herman.

L-10, L-03FM, OM-05
& "others"
Strings4Him
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2020, 05:44:06 PM »

I was just able to get back on the Larrivee Forum via TapaTalk.  It had been down for me too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Rockysdad

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 07:08:50 PM »

just checked again, and, yes the forum is working again on the Tapatalk app.

Thanks all !

Herman.

L-10, L-03FM, OM-05
& "others"
Manothemtns

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2020, 08:05:52 PM »

I'm trying to find out why the Larrivée Guitar Forum disappeared from the Tapatalk app.
I realize that but thanks for enlightening me. I hope you made it through the night.
eded
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2020, 09:40:44 PM »

Yeah, other than a few folks who communicate on both, no association I know of.  Did someone from here start the group?

Not sure what the Tapatalk problem is...  but, I'd expect readership and participation here to continue to dwindle as easier to use formats become available.  I still miss RMMGA newsgroup sometimes. Yes, I know it's still there, but it's such a PITA to get to and use compared to more modern platforms.

Ed
Mikeymac
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2020, 04:17:04 PM »

Man am I a Luddite! I didn't realize you could access the Larrivee Forum through Tapatalk...
I access the Martin forum there; how do I go about getting on this forum there? 

Thanks...

All guitars are left-handed:

1979 L-19
1988 L-04 (04 = 09 with Flamed Maple b&s)
1992 OM-05
Manothemtns

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2020, 06:45:31 PM »

Man am I a Luddite! I didn't realize you could access the Larrivee Forum through Tapatalk...
I access the Martin forum there; how do I go about getting on this forum there? 

Thanks...
Download Tapatalk to your phone...though you have it for UMGF, right? While on the main groups page on Tapatalk, do a search for "Larrivee Forum", it'll come up, select it and as is the same with all of these forums, it'll prompt you to either log in or register.  I believe you can use your same Info as you use for Larrivee's straight-up internet  forum, but you may have to register with Tapatalk/Larrivee.

Best of luck and happy holidays...Eric
Mikeymac
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2020, 01:46:07 AM »

Thanks, I'll try that. 

All guitars are left-handed:

1979 L-19
1988 L-04 (04 = 09 with Flamed Maple b&s)
1992 OM-05
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: