Admin privileges

Started by eded, December 07, 2020, 06:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I had someone contact me about wiping posts and replies...  fwiw, I have neither the ability to do so or the inclination to do so.

I'd rather air stuff in public...  if there is stuff to disagree on.

Peace y'all

Ed

Quote from: eded on December 07, 2020, 06:26:47 PM
I had someone contact me about wiping posts and replies...  fwiw, I have neither the ability to do so or the inclination to do so.

I'd rather air stuff in public...  if there is stuff to disagree on.

Peace y'all

Ed
Not sure what is meant by "Admin privileges" though each member has the privilege in "wiping" their owns posts and topics they start. fwiw
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on December 07, 2020, 07:20:33 PM
Not sure what is meant by "Admin privileges" though each member has the privilege in "wiping" their owns posts and topics they start. fwiw

I generally remove topics once they have outlived their usefulness or are, apparently, of no interest.  :guitar

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on December 07, 2020, 07:20:33 PM

Someone asked me if I had wiped their posts...  I might (but probably not) erase posts I put up, but I'd never delete anyone else's.

The idea of me having the ability to do so is kind of laughable, too.

Ed