SOLD - L-02 12 string 2014

Started by mike in lytle, September 14, 2020, 09:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SOLD Jan 10, 2020 to a forum member...

Have my 2014 (s/n 125423) L-02 12 string for sale. I am second owner.
For $900.00, which includes shipping and fees, which I think is a very attractive price.
Not sure about particulars on back and sides, Larrivee says mohagany, maybe sapele.
Nice bright guitar, recently setup (Jan 2020), plays really nice and easy up the neck, currently in open G tuning to proper pitch.
You won't need to have any work done on this guitar, unless you need a pickup installed.
Pretty much as new, there are some pick swish marks on the pick guard, no scratches or dents anywhere else.
Truss rod included. Case is like new.
PM if interested. Or email to springbranchhome at gmail dot com.
Two pics attached. Can supply others.
Mike
Larrivee OM-03, OM-03 laurel, OM-50, L-03 laurel, LSV-03 walnut (Forum VI)

Quote from: Mikeymac on September 25, 2020, 10:36:22 AM
I would say 99% sure that's not Sapele - not like any I've seen (Sapele always has very definitive and even striping; this one is more varied, like Khaya mahogany).
I was not sure but thanks for the clarification.
Mike

Quote from: eded on September 14, 2020, 09:43:55 PM
Get thee behind me..
Tempted that much, eh?
The moderator removes many posts from "for sale" listings (except for the original poster, so I have started the habit of replying and quoting the original post so the content cannot be lost.
Mike

Body is Khaya ("African mahogany") as is standard on most mahogany Larrivees over the past decade. Larrivee only offered sapele for a short time and cited they didn't like working with it.

Looks nice. Good luck with your sale.
D-09 Brazilian w/ Eagle inlay. D-02-12
Used to own and love; SD-50, J70 maple Mermaid, SD60sbt, D03R, LV03E.

Quote from: B0WIE on December 17, 2020, 09:13:02 PM
Body is Khaya ("African mahogany") as is standard on most mahogany Larrivees over the past decade. Larrivee only offered sapele for a short time and cited they didn't like working with it.
You have a way of condensing a lot of information into a single sentence. Thank you.