SOLD Larrivee LS4 Electric Guitar for sale

Started by Marv, April 06, 2020, 10:45:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SOLD: 1989 Larrivee LS4 Guitar for sale. Yellow, ebony board, Floyd Rose, totally standard, excellent 100% original condition.

It was sent to a UK music journalist who tested guitars and wrote reviews (and books) around 1989 and kept in his collection until about 1998 when I bought it from him. It was then completely "as new". I used it for a while in band which is where it picked up a few lacquer chips, but left in 2001 and it hasn't been played since.

Just done a full service and set up. It plays really well, truss rod turns smoothly in both direction and the neck is arrow straight. One of the best out there. I have an online guitar business www.classicandcoolguitars.co.uk which I've been running for over 14 years. This is from my own collection which I have decided to sell...

Hi Marv,
I want to direct you to the Larrivee Forum rules, since you're new around here.
Always a good idea to read them, and especially when you're posting items for sale.
In fact, we even list a separate Rules section specifically for the For Sale board.
I understand this guitar is from your personal collection, but insofar as you've been running an online guitar business for many years, you have to be careful to avoid promoting your business here, as we don't accept Dealer advertising on this forum.
I'll reprint those rules for you below here.
Thanks for your attention to this, Marv.

Dealer Involvement - Dealers are encouraged to participate in the forum, however, they are not to advertise or promote their business in any way.  The only exception to this rule is the following:  Dealers are allowed a single link to their website in their signature.  In all other areas, dealers should utilize the forum in the same manner as any other user.  If you as a dealer are an active member, other members will notice and you will get business.  This is not the place for ads.  This rule applies to any business owner using the forum, not only guitar dealers.

New Guitar Price Discussion - This is not acceptable on this forum, please see our Forum Rules.

Hi, thank you for bringing these rules to my attention. I did read them, and I understand about not allowing dealers which is fair, I only mentioned my business so that people could check me out online if they wanted, so they could feel comfortable about buying from me.
I could clarify this point in my advert, or if you prefer I can just delete all reference to my business. Thank you for you help and pleasant manner in this.
best regards, Marv