non secure forum

Started by songman2, September 24, 2019, 12:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Both Safari and Firefox now list this forum as not secure. Shouldn't something be done to remedy this?
Larrivee D10 2003
Larrivee OM10 RX Moonspruce 2017
Gibson J45 Vintage Sunburst 2015
Martin HD28V 2014
Taylor K62ce 12-fret 12 string LTD 2016
Taylor GS Mini-e Rosewood 2014
Ovation Custom Elite 2002
https://thisbrokenwall.bandcamp.com/album/come-again

I'm sure there are more here that can better articulate secure and non-secure sites.

IMO - Bottom line this forum does not harbour your personal medical or financial data and the need for the security was questionable. Is there a reason one should think otherwise and "remedy this"  :?

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on September 24, 2019, 01:36:56 PM
I'm sure there are more here that can better articulate secure and non-secure sites.

IMO - Bottom line this forum does not harbour your personal medical or financial data and the need for the security was questionable. Is there a reason one should think otherwise and "remedy this"  :?

No one can come here and steal your guitars, can they?   :ohmy:

Quote from: ducktrapper on September 24, 2019, 02:10:07 PM
No one can come here and steal your guitars, can they?   :ohmy:
If they do, I'm pretty sure that '75 BR of yours will be the 1st to go - so you are our early warning system   :whistling:
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on September 24, 2019, 03:18:58 PM
If they do, I'm pretty sure that '75 BR of yours will be the 1st to go - so you are our early warning system   :whistling:

Oh great!  :crying: