Almost Brand New Seagull Folk SWS w/case, now $500

Started by Ryank4545, January 17, 2013, 04:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I'm looking to sell my recently purchase Seagull Folk SWS due to finding another Larrivee that I want to make room for.   All solid wood guitar with Adirondack bracing, this guitar really sings with great sustain.  I hate to let it go, but I need the $.   Please PMS me or reach me at ryank4545@yahoo.com   I'm willing to let it go for $500, buyer pays shipping.   This includes a case from the Seagull factory.  If you're interested, contact me. 

What woods are the back and sides of that guitar?  I thought the SWS was mahogany b-&-s but yours looks like it could be rosewood.  Great guitars.  I wish they made it in a 12- fret.
Larrivee OM-50
Larrivee Forum IV - #19
Willson 3400S Eb Tuba
Wessex BBb Helicon

You are right; this is a mahogany back and sides guitar.  It has a great gloss finish with an interesting grain pattern.   Very rich looking guitar.  I would like to see them come out with 12 fret models too, that would be cool for sure.      

Bump for a great guitar.  I would have put more photos, but I maxed out my limit.  Email w questions or offers, trying to sell quickly.   

Bump for lower price, less than 5 hours played on the guitar(no gigs).  Please make an offer. 

If I didn't have my Yammy LS6 all setup and playing sweet, this guitar would be at the house already!  Very nice!!
Martin OM-21 Ambertone (On Order)
Taylor 326
Larrivee LS-03 Italian Spruce/Walnut (In Route)
Yamaha LL16 SB
Epiphone 50th Anniversary Inspired by "1964" Caballero - Mahogany