Are you a thread ender?

Started by obe-wan, September 24, 2009, 01:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

:laughin: Hi there Unclrob! I thought you'd take the bait.

Deb
Larrivee OM-03PA
Larrivee Parlor 01K
Taylor 412e-R

Of course with a statement like that I had NO CHOICE,and you knew it.Its nice to know that you know me so well.How'd the first year of college go?

So we only have 980 post to go to hit 2000.

Are we up to it?Do we dare?Have we got the brass and the loonisse?

I offically throw down the strings!!!!!!!!
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

College went well. She is majoring in early childhood education, and loves it! The other 2 will be high school seniors next year. Time flies. We're teaching the last one to drive. I don't have to have my hair highlighted anymore. They gray is streaking it nicely!

I'm doing well. Pete had a drying episode so I need to get him to the luthier. I think he's pretty well rehydrated but there is a tiny separation I want looked at. I think I need to get him a better case. Arlo went through the same winter with no issues at all, but I think his case seals much more tightly. I still play at church every Sunday. Sometimes even solo (not really by choice, but out of necessity). I've also gotten back to playing the flute. I didn't realize how much I missed it until I started up again. I have a friend who plays violin. We've played some duets. Wilbur sometimes accompanies flute celtic music on the guitar. It's fun.

I'm having laser surgery on my legs this and next week (they won't do both at once). It'll keep me off the bike for a little while but if it is successful, it will be worth it.

How's your family?

Big Hugs!
Deb
Larrivee OM-03PA
Larrivee Parlor 01K
Taylor 412e-R

P.S. I think we're up to the challenge. When have we ever run out of random things to say?! :wave
Larrivee OM-03PA
Larrivee Parlor 01K
Taylor 412e-R

Geez Senior,time does fly.Fartman is almost 5 feet tall.Add a moist pack to Pete's case,if you want send pix.A flute violin duo sound like some fun,you were off the flute for a long time glad your back at it.Solo playing can be fun I'm putting together a few sets worth of stuff so I can go out solo after 30 years.Glad Wilburs still pickin.
Pams doing great and she also enjoys her natural highlight and very proud of them.They bust her chops at work because she doesn't want to cover them up.
I agree there are a bunch of new loonies here since you last visit that I know are up to the challenge.If you ever get a chance to breeze thru this thread you'd enjoy the side trips very funny stuff. :thumb
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

I have a Planet Waves in the soundhole and a soapdish humidifier by the headstock. The separation can't really be seen, but I can feel it. It is down by the endpin jack (the darker strip of wood at the end). It happened pretty quickly this winter. The humidifier got misplaced. I had it out Easter Sunday and noticed the top appeared to be sinking in a bit. You could see the braces. AAAaaarrrggghhh. Anyhow, you can't anymore. The top seems to be back to normal. He is in tune or slightly sharp (as opposed to flat) when I take him out now. The fret ends don't feel sharp or protruding. I think the crisis is passed but I sure did freak out. You know how important that little guitar is to me.

Deb
Larrivee OM-03PA
Larrivee Parlor 01K
Taylor 412e-R

:whistling:
Martin OM-21. 
Gibson SG Special.
Schertler David.
Achillies 5F2A Princeton.

Victoria, Australia.

I knew it was going to be me.

Quote from: dependan on June 13, 2010, 08:42:39 AM
   YUP.

Over a week since the last post, by Danny. I reckon that entitles him to the....er, title. Which he incidentally claimed months ago anyway.  :winkin:

Danny is the Official Thread Ender!!!!!  :nana_guitar:nanadance:bowdown:

Yup!

Cheers, Scott
Martin OM-21. 
Gibson SG Special.
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

Quote from: GA-ME on June 20, 2010, 06:54:15 PM
Actually...

Well done GA-ME!

I think this one might have run its course though. Over 1000 posts about nothing really. We should all be proud....or ashamed, Im not sure!

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Gibson SG Special.
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

Quote from: obe-wan on June 20, 2010, 09:43:47 PM
Over 1000 posts about nothing really.
Yup.
Larrivee OM-03PA
Larrivee Parlor 01K
Taylor 412e-R

how long did the Seinfeld show go on for?

Quote from: sneaky on June 21, 2010, 05:13:34 AM
how long did the Seinfeld show go on for?

From July 5, 1989, to May 14, 1998. We got a long way to go......  :nanadance

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Gibson SG Special.
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

Quote from: obe-wan on June 20, 2010, 06:10:48 PM

Over a week since the last post, by Danny. I reckon that entitles him to the....er, title. Which he incidentally claimed months ago anyway.  :winkin:

Danny is the Official Thread Ender!!!!! 

Yup!

Cheers, Scott
I think I already won this. What'sup :?

False ending is all.Slightly premature.OOPS.... :whistling:
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

Quote from: unclrob on July 04, 2010, 11:47:20 AM
False ending is all.Slightly premature.OOPS.... :whistling:

Hey Uncle, I never though for a minute this thread would actually end!
I just thought that Danny deserved the title as 2 of his posts remained unanswered for more than a week!

Now, whats next? Whos got nothing to talk about that they want to errr..... discuss?

Cheers, Scott.
Martin OM-21. 
Gibson SG Special.
Schertler David.

Victoria, Australia.

Quote from: obe-wan on July 05, 2010, 03:47:59 AM
Hey Uncle, I never though for a minute this thread would actually end!
I just thought that Danny deserved the title as 2 of his posts remained unanswered for more than a week!

Now, whats next? Whos got nothing to talk about that they want to errr..... discuss?

Cheers, Scott.
Well....have you seen my new signature?

Quote from: dependan on July 05, 2010, 07:29:38 AM
  Well....have you seen my new signature?

Yeah, I see the signature. However, all that glitters may not be gold and all that is written may not truth be told.