Are you a thread ender?

Started by obe-wan, September 24, 2009, 01:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: GA-ME on December 01, 2009, 12:09:12 PM
You fellows sure make it hard for me to rise to resident assh*le status..................... :humour: well sort of  :humour:

Sorry, I'm a little deaf, did you say you had something hard residing in your assh*le?

Try a laxative.

:gotpics:
If it sounds good, it is good.

Quote from: bearsville0 on December 01, 2009, 10:22:34 PM
Sorry, I'm a little deaf, did you say you had something hard residing in your assh*le?

Try a laxative.

:gotpics:
:roll :roll :roll
...A couple of beautiful guitars...

Not all those who wander are lost ...
http://denmankayaks.wordpress.com/

Personally this post causes me a little greif thinking that if I don`t post to the thread just might fall off the table. But I must suggest that a Moderator such as Queenqueg exercise his worldly wand and allow this post to be it`s last as this really is a Non-Guitar Thread thus the Moderator is breaking the rules by allowing it to stay in it`s present form-location!!!! This is where it all begins boys a little rule break here and there next thing is mayhem. For the sake of us all ender!!!!! :donut
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

I don't think we're really breaking the rule's here,bending yes and I mean really bending them.But what the heck its all good fun for most of us at least. :cheers
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Quote from: unclrob on December 05, 2009, 10:07:18 AM
I don't think we're really breaking the rule's here,bending yes and I mean really bending them.But what the heck its all good fun for most of us at least. :cheers

Uncle we all luv challenges mine is to ender - a formidle opponent tho I gotta say!!!!! Not sure what the prize is for success tho. U Know??? :nanadance :roll
Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)

Don't answer that Lets ender together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers

Quote from: JOYCEfromNS on December 05, 2009, 09:08:25 AM
Personally this post causes me a little greif thinking that if I don`t post to the thread just might fall off the table. But I must suggest that a Moderator such as Queenqueg exercise his worldly wand and allow this post to be it`s last as this really is a Non-Guitar Thread thus the Moderator is breaking the rules by allowing it to stay in it`s present form-location!!!! This is where it all begins boys a little rule break here and there next thing is mayhem. For the sake of us all ender!!!!! :donut
What's up with that killjoy(ce)? If it's causing you stress, don't open it!! And when did you become ALL?
A little out of line for relitive newcomer to demand oldtimers end a harmless thread, don't you think? Loose up.
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

Quote from: flatlander on December 05, 2009, 10:28:19 AM
What's up with that killjoy(ce)? If it's causing you stress, don't open it!! And when did you become ALL?
A little out of line for relitive newcomer to demand oldtimers end a harmless thread, don't you think? Loose up.

DITTO... :? :cheers
Gibson J-45 TV
Martin D-18
Martin OM-21

Hey, GA-ME,

Don't you need to go mow the lawn, or go watch some football (or golf, or bowling) or something?

:laughin:
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

I always wondered how some folks got THOUSANDS of posts...
Larrivee 000-60
Martin 000-28 VS
Guild Mark II
Alvarez Yairi CY 127 CE
Alvarez Yairi CY 140 CE
Two cats who like my playing

Quote from: DJ in FL on December 05, 2009, 11:08:49 AM

This thread definitely helped my post count  :winkin:
...A couple of beautiful guitars...

Not all those who wander are lost ...
http://denmankayaks.wordpress.com/

Quote from: DJ in FL on December 05, 2009, 11:08:49 AM

Through participation.
Roger

"Live simply so that others may simply live"

Snow day here in Alberta. Hoping to get out to watch a band play tonight...
"If at 1st you don't succeed, sky-diving is NOT for you"

Quote from: Big E on December 05, 2009, 02:08:08 PM
Snow day here in Alberta. Hoping to get out to watch a band play tonight...

Tonight I'll be watching the Nebraska Huskers play Texas for the Big 12 championship...could be ugly - or it could be a really good game (no matter who wins).  :thumb
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Kentucky beats North Carolina at round ball and restores some dignity to this Wildcat stuck deep within enemy territory. I won't have to listen to crap from the in-laws this year! :nanadance
10-1614 more than a number, it's body and soul.

The thread about ending threads is the thread that never ends. Ironic isn't it...  :rolleye:
*Larrivee L03 Bubinga
*Kremona Sophia classical
*Taylor 562ce
* Makala Baritone Ukulele

Cold,wet day here in tallytown N. Fla.,had 3 rehearsals with 3 different duo's.had a client call me at 6:50 telling me that he can't make it during the week and that I "MUST TAKE CARE OF HIM NOW" :roll.So I told him that I was grilling up some nice steaks and that I could see him Monday.I think he was a little upset.

OK thats my day in a nut shell.

Breaking rule's a little now and then is good for the soul,wait I don't have one so lets break em alot. :thumb

Ah even better my hot coco is almost done just need to add some jack and play on the forum.

A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help