Are you a thread ender?

Started by obe-wan, September 24, 2009, 01:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: sneaky on November 19, 2009, 06:37:53 AM
99 bottles of beer on a wall 99 bottles of beer.....

:roll
L-03 BlackWood..... "Pluck"
OM-03- MT Forum #14/17
F-III IS/Hog #63/78....SOLD
Seagull Artist Folk
Pono and Kanile'a Tenor Ukulele's
The real Day Sailer...1966 Day Sailer..the boat, not the person

Quote from: sneaky on November 19, 2009, 06:37:53 AM
99 bottles of beer on a wall 99 bottles of beer.....

After this weekend there may be only about 50 left up there...it's the deer season opener here!
Three Larries and a Guild and an A&L...and electrics...and a mando

"Your lack of technique can be part of your style. The thing about style is that it's more entertaining, more important and hopefully more intellectual than technique."
Kim Thayil (Soundgarden)

don't go near the woods wearing anything white... in fact better to stay home and shoot bb's at empty Moosehead bottles.

you know theres a thread over at Harmony Central thats over 7000 pages long...let`s get busy.

Quote from: pennerblue on November 20, 2009, 03:56:02 PM
After this weekend there may be only about 50 left up there...it's the deer season opener here!

Quote from: dependan on November 20, 2009, 04:11:06 PM
don't go near the woods wearing anything white... in fact better to stay home and shoot bb's at empty Moosehead bottles.

Hand me that gun Mary, it's huntin' season.

If it sounds good, it is good.

That's the size of our Chihuahua. I better keep her indoors.

Quote from: sneaky on November 22, 2009, 09:11:01 PM
oh man thems good eatin`.
Yup, that's what the Mayan royalty said too. (She ain't ever going to Asia.) We like her right here in Tejas where we eat Armadillos, coons,possums and other tree varmints and assorted menagerie. But no dogs. :ohmy:

Quote from: dependan on November 22, 2009, 09:16:11 PM
...we eat Armadillos, coons,possums and other tree varmints and assorted menagerie. But no dogs. :ohmy:

I think I would actually rather eat a dog than any of those. What's an armadillo anyway? Is it still considered a mammal? Rodent family? I draw a line at rabbits, not quite rodent (come to think of it, not quite anything).

Quote from: bearsville0 on November 22, 2009, 09:40:54 PM

I think I would actually rather eat a dog than any of those. What's an armadillo anyway? Is it still considered a mammal? Rodent family? I draw a line at rabbits, not quite rodent (come to think of it, not quite anything).
I was raised on rabbit. We trapped them on our farm during the fall and winter. They do get boring after 6 months of eating them everyday.
  here is a "Dillo" They roll up in a ball when in danger, so they get run over a lot on highways. I don't eat em , but my coydog does.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Oh yea, I used to eat tree rodents a lot too. (squirrels)

Dan I love those snaps of the armadillo. So cute, but definitely NOT looking like it would go well with red wine and a cream sauce.

Quote from: dependan on November 22, 2009, 09:56:52 PM
  I was raised on rabbit. We trapped them on our farm during the fall and winter. They do get boring after 6 months of eating them everyday.
  here is a "Dillo" They roll up in a ball when in danger, so they get run over a lot on highways. I don't eat em , but my coydog does.

Wow. The 'Transformers" of the animal world. Weird. Echidnas do a similar thing here, but they're covered in spikes!

And no. We dont eat 'em.

Cheers, Scott.

Martin OM-21. 
Gibson SG Special.
Schertler David.
Achillies 5F2A Princeton.

Victoria, Australia.

We call them porcupines, and my coydog tried to eat one of those too. Cost me almost $200 to get all the quills out of her mouth and nose.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: dependan on November 22, 2009, 10:28:09 PM
We call them porcupines, and my coydog tried to eat one of those too. Cost me almost $200 to get all the quills out of her mouth and nose.

Different species my friend. Porcupines are part of the Rodent family, where as Echidnas are Marsupials, they have a pouch (like Kangaroos) and they have a beak! Theyre actually related to our other weirdo, the Platypus. Lets not go there.....
Martin OM-21. 
Gibson SG Special.
Schertler David.
Achillies 5F2A Princeton.

Victoria, Australia.

I saw one of them lil' buggers in Bergen, Norway running in the street.  I was quite surprised.

Now that armadillo looks like a Titlelist...FORE!
Three Larries and a Guild and an A&L...and electrics...and a mando

"Your lack of technique can be part of your style. The thing about style is that it's more entertaining, more important and hopefully more intellectual than technique."
Kim Thayil (Soundgarden)

are we getting a seco....thir...another wind?

Quote from: sneaky on November 23, 2009, 07:04:10 AM
are we getting a seco....thir...another wind?
It's one of those "sneaky'' Eastern winds that blows in from across the ocean from the West.

This is one of the better threads I've read.Random thoughts mixed with random education by a bunch of random loon's.It don't get much better.Pie fights,ice cream fights,cool artwork,kinda strange sexual comparison's from different countries,beer and singing and now animail life and what we would or wouldn't eat. :thumb :nanadance :nana_guitar :cheers :beer :wave
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Since no one appears to be talking to me, curmudgeon, global warming "denier" and non Obama-phile, that I am. I'll give it another try.   :whistling: