Larrivee Owners in Sarasota/Bradenton Fl???

Started by foxden, June 12, 2009, 06:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I have been on a quest for a truss rod wrench without any luck.  No response yet from Larrivee.
I wondered if there is a Larrivee owner in this part of Florida that would lend me theirs so I could tweak the neck?

Thanks.

I'm surprised.

I bought a used L-03 that didn't have the truss rod wrench and asked customer service how I could get one. They asked the "year built" and within a few days I had not only the wrench but some flat picks, too. I've been remarkably pleased with Larrivee's customer service.

Keep trying.

fred

:laughin:
Larrivee L-03 w/Gotoh 381 tuners (African Mahogany/Sitka)
Collings OM2Hc (EIR/Sitka)
Schenk Ophirio (Sapele/Cedar)
Bourgeois 00 Custom (Mahogany/It. Spruce)

unclrob, one of our expert-repair members, is in Tallahassee I think.  If you contact him, he might know somebody up your way

Everyone on the forum speaks most highly about Larrivee's customer service.  Right now, however, they don't have a phone access to that department, and my two emails are yet to be answered.  I fully expect that they will get back to me but I was hoping that someone in my own neighborhood might lend me a tool for a few hours.

I am new to this Forum, but I live in Sarasota, and I have had two Larrivee guitars. I am working on my 3rd one now. Local area code, 89six two519
:cheers   Forgot the Doughnuts    :donut   :donut2     :donut    :donut2    :donut    :donut2   :donut   :donut2    :donut    :donut2    :donut    :donut2   

I only have 2 wrench left one of each style,wish I could help as I would just send you one.As for techs in the area I've got no one to refer to you.Check with local players maybe they can help.Don't forget to talk to the tech as to what they know,how they learned it and have they ever done the job you want done.Also depending on the year of the guitar is it a single action or a duel action truss rod.As always if I can help call me,PM me or email me your numer I'm always happy to help.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

When you e-mail Larrivee, they request you always put the word "guitar" in the subject of your e-mail - this keeps it from getting filtered out as spam, I think...
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992