000-60 Brazilian

Started by ncognito, February 01, 2009, 09:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please someone buy this and then sell it to me when I actually have some money.  Ahhh, money is such an inconvenience.   :humour:

I just received this email from Guitar Adoptions because they're having a clearance sale.  $2800 for a new brazilian Larrivee?!  Hey, if I can't have it, can I at least have the vicarious pleasure of reading how happy one of you forum folk are with it? 

DAVE
-Larrivee LSV11e (sadly sold))
-Lowden S10c
-Taylor 455ce L7
-Guild D40 (donated to science due to terminal      Onthevergeofimplosionitis)
-Brian Fry Custim 000 in the works

Quote from: ncognito on February 01, 2009, 09:29:42 AM
Please someone buy this and then sell it to me when I actually have some money.  Ahhh, money is such an inconvenience.   :humour:

I just received this email from Guitar Adoptions because they're having a clearance sale.  $2800 for a new brazilian Larrivee?!  Hey, if I can't have it, can I at least have the vicarious pleasure of reading how happy one of you forum folk are with it? 

DAVE

Done....     :nice guitar:    :guitar    :nanadance :nana_guitar :wave
Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519

Randy--

Good for you.  It seems we have two almost identical threads started six minutes apart.  Don't forget now, if you ever have urges to sell, I'm the guy to notify first.  I can't believe the asking price on that beauty.  Enjoy; you done good, brother. 

DAVE    :wave
-Larrivee LSV11e (sadly sold))
-Lowden S10c
-Taylor 455ce L7
-Guild D40 (donated to science due to terminal      Onthevergeofimplosionitis)
-Brian Fry Custim 000 in the works

Quote from: ncognito on February 01, 2009, 12:47:30 PM
Randy--

Good for you.  It seems we have two almost identical threads started six minutes apart.  Don't forget now, if you ever have urges to sell, I'm the guy to notify first.  I can't believe the asking price on that beauty.  Enjoy; you done good, brother. 

DAVE    :wave

I think its going to be a keeper. But you never know what might happen next year....

I've been selling to raise needed money and to thin out my collection so I can use the room I have things stored in for other things. I'll have to sell something else from my collection to pay for this. But I couldn't pass it up, I do love brazilian rosewood.
Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519