Pages: 1 ... 242 [243]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a thread ender?  (Read 545605 times)
GA-ME
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #4840 on: July 27, 2021, 08:32:37 PM »

Indeed…
ryler
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #4841 on: July 27, 2021, 10:13:59 PM »

It's the thread about nothing, like Seinfeld would like.  We sure have a lot to say about nothing.  And right up until I hit "post', GA-ME was about to win the contest.  But maybe the contest should be who can shut down this thread the longest before someone resurrects it.  Because someone always does.  If we measure thread-ending by that method, then we already have a winner embedded in these pages.
ducktrapper
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #4842 on: July 27, 2021, 10:31:10 PM »

It's the thread about nothing, like Seinfeld would like.  We sure have a lot to say about nothing.  And right up until I hit "post', GA-ME was about to win the contest.  But maybe the contest should be who can shut down this thread the longest before someone resurrects it.  Because someone always does.  If we measure thread-ending by that method, then we already have a winner embedded in these pages.

I am a thread ender or maybe many of my threads start and end with me. This is the one I can't seem to kill.  
unclrob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #4843 on: July 28, 2021, 02:26:10 AM »

It's the thread about nothing, like Seinfeld would like.  We sure have a lot to say about nothing.  And right up until I hit "post', GA-ME was about to win the contest.  But maybe the contest should be who can shut down this thread the longest before someone resurrects it.  Because someone always does.  If we measure thread-ending by that method, then we already have a winner embedded in these pages.

A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help
ryler
Gold Member

Ignore