FS: Forum III #23/78 LS-03

Started by haapysox, September 26, 2026, 06:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and joined, basically, to see if there is anyone interested in an LS-03 Forum III in excellent condition w/OHSC. I purchased it through a big box store a couple of years ago for $1,500.
It is Italian spruce over mahogany. Top has a matched bear-claw squiggle on the upper bout, clean otherwise throughout. It is tapped for a pickup but no pickup is installed or included. There is an aftermarket end pin (Taylor?) included that would fit. A clear pickguard and original nut and saddle are in the case pocket. Bone nut and saddle were on it when purchased. Arthritis forces me to just playing my 00-18 occasionally and this guitar is too nice to be just sitting around unplayed.
Not sure how this works from here. I'll upload pictures if there is interest for it. Asking $1400. I am in the PNW between Seattle/Tacoma. Would prefer local sale but can ship (+$100).

What is the serial number?
Is the price in Canadian money?
Yes, please upload photos.
We sometimes have interest in the F-III here.
Mike
Larrivee OM-03, OM-03 laurel, OM-50, L-03 laurel, LSV-03 Forum VI, 000-01

What a deal. Somebody jump on this ASAP.

Sorry to hear about the arthritis.


I can't upload photos from my phone for some reason and I'm tech challenged to transfer them to my laptop.
I'll attempt again tomorrow.
$1400 is USD

I find that Uploading pix is easier on a laptop. Perhaps anyone interested can send you a personal message through this forum and you can email the pictures to them.
Larrivee P-03
Larrivee Forum VII

You'll get more interest by uploading photos. If you can get them on to your laptop, I'll post them for you. Just PM me.




Gorgeous!!! Love the signed label as well.  :bowdown:
Larrivee P-03
Larrivee Forum VII

Powered by EzPortal