Just got a new larrivee L-03... I love it.

Started by guitartom_ca, January 17, 2006, 03:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i just got a larrivee l-03 and i love it. 
so i was doing some reading on the web and came across this site. awesome forums.. lots of info.

tom,

welcome to the Larrivee Forum. Yep. Those Larrivee L's are sweet guitars. enjoy.

We always like to look at pics if you've got a digital camera  :GRN>

Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519

Welcome to the Larrivee Support Gro-- I mean Larrivee Forum (don't worry, it DOES get worse...one may not be enough)!

:wacko:

2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

I just re-strung my L03 with Elixer phos/bronze and installed TUSQ PINS WOW

Congratulations on your new guitar and welcome to the Forum.

As Randy said, we are curious folks here. Pictures and sound clips are always welcome.
Ron

I'm jealous! I started socking away money for an L-03 about a year ago, and am getting oh-so-close!!! I'm suffering under a 40% pay cut for this year only, so it has been really slow going; but I expect to be able to pull the trigger in April.

Enjoy it. I have played many L-03s in anticipation of getting one, and have yet to come across one that doesn't impress me a lot!

--Lee

Welcome Tom

Come on in.
Take off your skin.
Rattle around in your bones.

Congrats on the guitar.
-josh
Larrivee P-03MT
Martin 00
Epiphone Bluesmaster

Quote from: DrLeeDetroit on January 18, 2006, 03:19:58 PM
I'm jealous! I started socking away money for an L-03 about a year ago, and am getting oh-so-close!!! I'm suffering under a 40% pay cut for this year only, so it has been really slow going; but I expect to be able to pull the trigger in April.

What???  You mean there's still old-fashioned folks who save up their money before buying, and don't just whip the Mastercard??? :SHK>    What a revelation!!   And good for you!  ^_^
D-02E

well this is a real GEM .... you gonna love it !
Larrivee C-03RE 97' (fishman stereo blender)
Trace acoustic amp TA50R
Fishman Pro-EQ Platinum
Samson airline UHF guitar wireless system
Max Lucado Devotional Bible

Quote from: JohnM2001 on January 18, 2006, 04:58:09 PM
What???  You mean there's still old-fashioned folks who save up their money before buying, and don't just whip the Mastercard??? :SHK>    What a revelation!!   And good for you!  ^_^

Some of us got the money too, but unfortunately it's earmarked for college fund, home improvement and retirement. Like the commercial on TV says, I'm hoping for a "Plan B"!  :GRN>

Enjoy that L-03. They may become collectors the way it's looking with the increasing price/dwundling availability of mahogany.
Neil K

2013 DIY Medium Jumbo (western red cedar/S. American Mahogany)
2013 McKnight Ukulele
2009 Martin D-16GT
2006 Larrivée OM-03R
1998 Fender American Standard Stratocaster, Ash Body, Natural finish
1989 Kramer Striker 610