You Have More Fun With Blondes..

Started by ftwhc, April 08, 2004, 09:20:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

She has arrived. Absolutely gorgeous honey blonde curls rolling down her back and sides. And her silky, shimmering complexion is out of this world. But the most amazing thing about her is her voice: Rich, full and warm..
Who she is?
She is my new master grade Quilted Maple Parlor. I was told she was originally made for the NAMM show, but for some reason never got taken there. Dave at Guitar Adoptions described her to me as Magical Maple, due to the extraordinary bass response. And this really was true. I can hardly imagine a guitar of this size which is more balanced than this one. This certainly is going to be a long and rewarding relationship.
By the way, I also got an incredible deal.  :D
Thanks!  

PICS, PICS, WE MUST HAVE PICTURES !!!!!    Larrivee's are great !!!  And welcome to the club!!!!

I am so happy to read your post.  I too purchased an OO-09QM and although my bass response may not be as good as yours, there are still some outstanding qualities that make my guitar very desirable.  Even though my guitar's back is not nearly as ornate as yours, it still is pretty darn stunning.  Suffice to say, I am very happy with my Parlor.  
Bob

Yes, these little blonde chicks are soooo pretty and really give you a good time, don't they!  ;)
Pictures are coming up, sooner or later..