What's Up At Larrivee?

Started by bikodog, August 15, 2003, 11:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I sent customer service a question by email 3 weeks ago, and never got a response.  I've heard rumors that Larrivee is going under, thanks to overstretching themselves with the California plant, and Guitar Center dropping the line.  

Are they going out of business? and cutting out customer service,  or do you think my request just got overlooked?  

Larrivee D-03
Larrivee D-02 12 String
Blueridge BG-140 (J-45's are overpriced!)
Gibson J-45 (J-45's were overpriced :) )

Send your email again, and send it to matthew@larrivee.com.  He will take care of you or direct you to someone that can.  

The are not going out of business at all.  I don't know why that rumor was started, but thats not the case.  Also, Guitar Center didn't drop the line.  There's a long thread about that situation, so have a look at that.

I'm sure it just got overlooked.  Either try again or give them a call.

Zach

Zach

Larrivee closes shop for 2 week's every summer,it must be a Canadian thing.Talk to them yesterday all is fine.Just got a note from Wil my rep.Wil if you didn't get my e-mail and are reading this post SEND ME ALL OF THE BW'S. :D  
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

QuoteSend your email again, and send it to matthew@larrivee.com.  He will take care of you or direct you to someone that can. 

I just removed the foot from my mouth, Matthew does indeed RULE.  :D  

unclrob is right, Larrivee closes 2 1/2 weeks every summer for holidays right after the summer namm show.

They've also had a death in the family, my condolences to them all.

From the sound of things, it seems you were taken care of.  I'm glad to hear it.

Zach

Yep, things are looking up!

my condolences to the family,  getting a guitar repaired is not important at all when you know the circumstances.

I had my d-03 fixed locally so I'm all happy now anyways.
Larrivee D-03
Larrivee D-02 12 String
Blueridge BG-140 (J-45's are overpriced!)
Gibson J-45 (J-45's were overpriced :) )