Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is good at decyphering music... Let me explain.  (Read 596 times)
dshoffman
Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 40




Ignore
« on: October 14, 2005, 01:32:58 PM »

I am learning and have learned most of a song called Late Winter Early Spring.  I can play the rythm part 100%.  I have the lead down about 65%.  The remaining 35% I cannot seem to figure out on the fretboard.

Is there anyone that would be willing to listen to some sound clips, along with the entire song and I will give you the start time and end time of the pieces that I am looking for.

Any takers?  Anyone?

email me direct if interested and I will send you the sound clips!

David

dshoffman77@gmail.com
Logged

*******************
Larrivee` LV-10
Alvarez 5056 - Tree of Life
Takamine G Series 12 String
*******************
dshoffman
Member
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 40




Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 07:13:53 PM »

What?

Nobody?

Hello... Hello...Hello...Hello...
Logged

*******************
Larrivee` LV-10
Alvarez 5056 - Tree of Life
Takamine G Series 12 String
*******************
dberch
Gold Member
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 2039


WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 03:24:52 AM »

I'll take a listen.  Sent you a PM.  Check your in-box.
Logged

So many songs - so little time...
Finger Picking good Folk, Blues, Gospel, Roots, Rags, and Originals
www.davidberchtold.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to: