Fender Bullet

Started by monty, March 21, 2004, 07:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I have a fender bullet my brother gave me around 6 or 7 years ago.How would i find out what year and possibly its value? thanks monty.
2003 D-03
2005 L-10E
1982? FENDER BULLET AMERICAN BUILT
GALVESTON MY FIRST PRACTICE 2003

Call me.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

How do i call you Unclrob?  :D  
2003 D-03
2005 L-10E

Well i made contact with unclrob and i just wanted to say thanks for the information and friendly (hospitality) :D I didn't realize guitar pickers were so nice.Anyways great crowed We have pleasure to be apart of the forum.Thanks Monty
2003 D-03
2005 L-10E

I've got a Fender bullet laying around my house.  It belongs to my brother in law...who flip-flops back and forth at being a guitar player.  This is a great Strat.  Nice, big, fat maple neck and board...and super low action...thanks to me.  Pups and hardware are crap...but it's about 15 years old too....so they need to be changed. The imported stuff just doesn't last like the USA parts do.  I still play it from time to time, but usually get frustrated because it won't stay in tune.  Other than that...great guitar.  
"I would never join a club that would allow me to be a member"
 Groucho Marx

Larrivee D-03 Blackwood w/ K&K Pure Western

Mine says it is made in the usa,but not sure about the electronics and it seems to stay in tune really well.and it also has ultra low action.When my fingers get tired with my cheap acoustic i can pick up the fender and keep going. Monty
2003 D-03
2005 L-10E

Monty.... I forgot to add this one at my house is a Squier Bullet....whole different beast than what you've got.  
"I would never join a club that would allow me to be a member"
 Groucho Marx

Larrivee D-03 Blackwood w/ K&K Pure Western