Www.orsino.lunarpages.com

Started by unclrob, March 17, 2004, 08:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

You all need to check his site out very nice music, really enjoyed it.Thank goodness he's dressed in the video's. ;)
NICE PIX OF HIS GUITARS.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

He's right, Some very nice music from this fellow.
He even has a song on the TGF CD vol. II, and
does videos as well.  Very talented.
I'll second the part about being dressed, I've met Tom and not sure that would be a pretty site.
ricks

Goodall
Martin
Collings
Larrivee

Thanks guys!
And ricks saw me in a dark theatre. It's worse in the light ricks. But I have a nice personality. :P  

Very ncie site orsino...regarding the TGF CD vol II is this CD available everywhere?...
poki B)  

Larrivee 0-09K Koa/sitka
Seagull S6+CW Folk
Goodall Parlor

QuoteVery ncie site orsino...regarding the TGF CD vol II is this CD available everywhere?...
poki B)
Thanks poki,
You can get it over on the Taylor Guitar Forum. I don't think you can get it anywhere else.

Nice tunes... I can't get the video to play for some reason though :(   I especially like "Remembering Linda".  I have messed around with this tune myself...I don't have it down as well as you though.  It was included on a cd that came with an issue of Fingerstyle Guitar a while back.  Is that where you learned it from?  Good stuff....keep it up! :D

Update:  Now that I'm hearing "Water is Wide"....this is my fav.  This one makes me stop what I'm doing and focus on the music and it reaches out and grabs me.  Nice harmonics in there too...not too much....very tasteful.  This would be great on a movie soundtrack or something....  Great job.  You should be very proud of this work!
"I would never join a club that would allow me to be a member"
 Groucho Marx

Larrivee D-03 Blackwood w/ K&K Pure Western

QuoteNice tunes... I can't get the video to play for some reason though :(   I especially like "Remembering Linda".  I have messed around with this tune myself...I don't have it down as well as you though.  It was included on a cd that came with an issue of Fingerstyle Guitar a while back.  Is that where you learned it from?  Good stuff....keep it up! :D
Thanks SC. That's where I Learned it. Nice tune for Linda in a Blackbird style.  

QuoteNice tunes... I can't get the video to play for some reason though :(   I especially like "Remembering Linda".  I have messed around with this tune myself...I don't have it down as well as you though.  It was included on a cd that came with an issue of Fingerstyle Guitar a while back.  Is that where you learned it from?  Good stuff....keep it up! :D
Thanks SC. That's where I Learned it. Nice tune for Linda in a Blackbird style.
check out my updated original post...

BTW, playing Water is Wide for the 3rd time now... <_<  B)  
 Groucho Marx

:)  :)  :)  You made my day!

Do you have Mac? The videos are in .wma format. If you have Mac you can download the Windows Media Player for Mac free from the Microsft site now.

Quote:)  :)  :)  You made my day!

Do you have Mac? The videos are in .wma format. If you have Mac you can download the Windows Media Player for Mac free from the Microsft site now.
I'm at work on my company computer.  It's an IBM.  I may try to upload them at home.  Very good stuff.  I went on to play Water is Wide at least 5 more times... ;)  
 Groucho Marx

Orsino, I play Remembering Linda, but listening to your's gives me some ideas to fiddle with it some. I play it pretty much same speed all the way thru, as I learned it....except I add a harmonics in the bridge of the song (replacing that 'drone" with harmonic note a couple times), as my fingers are up around the 12th fret, anyway.

I like your dynamics. Very nice.
Don't take no wooden nickles, and don't put beans in your ears.

Orsino, by the way, I'd sure like to tell you a story about playing Here Comes the Sun when I was 17 or 18 yrs old, at a small party, with some girls.....but it's a bit riskque (spell?). I still think about it these many years later.

Now Giggler you can't lay out the potential of a story with girls and not deliver. I DEMAND an email! ;)  :lol:

Thanks for your compliment. I would love to hear what you've done with it. I'm not too proud to steal good stuff ;)
Can you post an mp3?

I will soon. My son and his band buddies are building a recording studio....and I'll be going up to record some in a couple months.

I'll email you my "story" tomorrow in the afternoon....it's pretty good....I guarantee.