Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You've got to check out Luthier Matt Artinger's Guitars!!  (Read 828 times)
Leroys Dad

Ignore
« on: June 14, 2005, 03:13:40 PM »

www.artingerguitar.com. This guy is awsome! New inovative designs that break the mould of conventional solid bodies, archtops and hollobodies while IMPROVING on the sound quality. They also happen to be some of the most interestingly beautiful looking instuments I've seen in a long time. I strongly urge everyone to play one of his guitars if you have a chance. I believe he'll be at the Fort Washington Expo Center Guitar show on June 25th & 26th. What do you all think?

[attachment no longer available]

"If you're going to get married, you might as well find a woman that you hate and buy her a house, because that's how it ends up" - Willy Nelson
damianip

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 05:33:17 PM »

I saw his work at the last two shows at the FW Expo. They are truly beautiful. The workmanship is superb. They definitely seemed to be targeting at the jazz players at the show, but they are works of art nonetheless.

He's just a kid too. I think he has quite a future in the luthiery world.

A couple of my favorites:

and

and

and

Paolo

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. "

Bil Mitchell HG 00 -  all Walnut
Everett Laurel O
Larri LV05MT
Larri LV09 Custom All Walnut
Larri LV-03RE-12
Larri J05
Larri SE Parlor Walnut
Tacoma C3C - peeling finish
Martin 000-17
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: