Will No One Help My Poor L-01?

Started by orsino, March 08, 2004, 08:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well, the black pg, ebony buttons and pins, faux trc, bone saddle and nut, and Schatten Dualie pup just weren't enough. Now I've gone and put in a strap button on the passenger side of the heel. Will no one have mercy on this poor inspected, injected, neglected, and detected Larrivee? :lol:

Rob, I swear I'm playing it as well. A LOT!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

P.S. - gonna shine it next! :o  

QuoteNow I've gone and put in a strap button on the passenger side of the heel.
I did the same thing to mine... SHH, don't tell Jean Larrivee.. He would be very dissapointed. From what I hear, he like it old school, tied to the headstock.... <_<  
"I would never join a club that would allow me to be a member"
 Groucho Marx

Larrivee D-03 Blackwood w/ K&K Pure Western

And just listen to how pitiful she is. She done gone and got da blues....
L-01 Cosmetic Surgery Blues - mp3

As long as you keep playin it and lovin it is all that count's.Don't worry about Jean...It Matthew who come's by now and again hunting Larrivee abuser's.Keep smilin and maybe he'll pass you by,or maybe he won't know that your playin a Larriveee with all the changes you do polishing satin finish weird pickguard,did you do gold tuner's.Oh wait I'm givin your cover away...Matthew I didn't say anything ,nope not me......... :ph34r:  
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

QuoteWill no one have mercy on this poor inspected, injected, neglected, and detected Larrivee? :lol:
At least you haven't used shovels and rakes and other implements of destruction... but... have you ever been arrested (with 5-part harmony, and feelin'...)

Deb
Larrivee OM-03PA
Larrivee Parlor 01K
Taylor 412e-R

Rob.....As long as Matthew doesn't take away my 50% Larrivee discount card....now Rob, about that BW I've been talking to you about.....let's see.....50% of your sticker price......hmmmmm......I MAY be able to swing it... ;)

Deb,
Not arrested, but Matthew's liable to make me sit on the Group W Bench.  :(  :o  

QuoteNot arrested, but Matthew's liable to make me sit on the Group W Bench.

Group W Bench--isn't that where they put the....:ph34r:

Oh well, you can play with the pencils on the bench, have delightful conversations with the other bench occupants...and wait for it to come around again on the guitar... ;)

Deb  
Larrivee OM-03PA
Larrivee Parlor 01K
Taylor 412e-R

QuoteNot arrested, but Matthew's liable to make me sit on the Group W Bench.

Group W Bench--isn't that where they put the....:ph34r:

Oh well, you can play with the pencils on the bench, have delightful conversations with the other bench occupants...and wait for it to come around again on the guitar... ;)

Deb
I'm not proud.....or tired. :lol:

If we keep this up Deb, we will have the whole massacree with four part harmony recited before the weeks out. ;)  

You shouldn't have got me started. :P That's always been one of my favorites!

Deb
Larrivee OM-03PA
Larrivee Parlor 01K
Taylor 412e-R

Now Deb, I never took you for one of them commie-pinko hippie types. Rock-on my sister!

An aging commie-pinko-hippie type :lol: I think my kids sometimes wish I was like other mothers... Oh well.

Deb
Larrivee OM-03PA
Larrivee Parlor 01K
Taylor 412e-R

Very nice sounding guitar, the poor thing...funny some folks at work tell me i should grow my hair long and serenade women when they see me carrying my guitar around...i guess the commie-pinko hippie image suits me fine since it beats being my boring self...i even had 3 marrige offers simultaniously and two of the women were already married...where can i sign up to be a mormon? :lol:

if only i took up the guitar 20 years ago :rolleyes:
poki B)

Larrivee 0-09K Koa/sitka
Seagull S6+CW Folk
Goodall Parlor

QuoteVery nice sounding guitar, the poor thing...funny some folks at work tell me i should grow my hair long and serenade women when they see me carrying my guitar around...i guess the commie-pinko hippie image suits me fine since it beats being my boring self...i even had 3 marrige offers simultaniously and two of the women were already married...where can i sign up to be a mormon? :lol:

if only i took up the guitar 20 years ago :rolleyes:
poki B)
New Larrivee marketing slogan........

"Larrivee Guitars - Babe Magnets" B)  

Tee hee...
My wife actually initiated our relationship as I was sitting on my porch, long hair and frisbee by my side, playing my 12 string, 20-some years ago :P  And --I grew up in "Alice's Restaurant";  my mother's name is Alice, and she was always feeding the whole neighborhood!  I've met Arlo in person, and it was a pleasure. Yeah, "Larrivees--the Babe Magnets!"  Now, if we can just discover the significance of the pickle!

naboz

If ever got road rash due to your bike falling over with you on it you'd rather have a pickle too.
My wife also initiated our relationship.Long hair yes,no porch no frisbee.I think it came about because I wanted to learn the solo from the Monkee's tune Valeri.She's a big Monkee's fan.Have you ever wanted a Monkey? B)  
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

PS I can find a home for your guitar
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
Still unclrob
rpjguitarworks

My husband is long-haired, bearded, and plays a twelve-string. Do I see a trend developing here? We saw Arlo & Pete several times when we lived in Minneapolis, and Arlo solo at the National Craft Fair in Washington DC. It was great--informal, sit on the ground, go up and talk to him afterwards...my favorite kind of concert.

We played the Pickle Song for our kids, they just rolled their eyes  :rolleyes: and left the room. You should have seen them when we started singing "Cover of the Rolling Stone" one evening--I don't remember what brought it up, but we just looked at each other and broke into song. I think they're planning to have us committed...

Deb
Larrivee OM-03PA
Larrivee Parlor 01K
Taylor 412e-R

The kids just don't get it do they Deb?

I want the pickle AND the motor......cy......cle.
I'd have long hair if I could still grow it. I'm still a long-hair inside though. OOOOH, that sounds scratchy doesn't it?

Man, you guys had the ladies falling all over you. I attract more women when I DON'T play for them. Practice, practice, practice.