Jim Tozier's New Cd's

Started by fitness1, April 20, 2005, 08:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pardon me if this has already been covered here, but I feel compelled to tell everyone how great Jim's new CD's on Solid Air are......I got them this morning and haven't listened to anything else since (this is quite an accomplishment after running a record store for ten years and having over 6000 titles in my collection)  When I got his first disc "Castlerea"  It didn't leave my car player for about six weeks :o   The new discs have taken another leap in musicianship and recording quality (as expected)   Do yourself a favor and make either or both of these new discs additions to your collection:

Jim Tozier - "Celtic Guitar"  Solid Air 2046
Jim Tozier - "Solo Guitar"    Solid Air 2044

I heard "Train Station Blues" from the "Solo Guitar"  earlier and stopped dead in my tracks......WOW!!
Charis SJ Koa/Sitka
Mcknight/Poling GC Koa/Italian
Loriente Clarita EIR/Euro spruce

"One small heart, and a great big soul that's drivin"

Where do you find these?

Deb
Larrivee OM-03PA
Larrivee Parlor 01K
Taylor 412e-R

I believe Jim has them available for purchase through his website. Any record store should be able to special order them if Solid Air has decent distribution.

Mark
Mark from Wis.
Guild D-35
2004 Larrivee D-09

Martin LXK2
Epiphone Elitist '61 Reissue EB3 (for Sale!)
Birdsong Skyrider custom bass.

Thanks! :)  
Larrivee OM-03PA
Larrivee Parlor 01K
Taylor 412e-R

You can also get the two new ones through Acoustic Music Resource  
Ian (in Cedar Creek, TX)
1974 Eko Ranger VI
2002 Larrivee LV10E
2007 McIlroy A25C

"When you're tired, and can't do anything, don't do anything. And while you're not doing anything, practice" - Robert Fripp

Not only is Jim a great composer and player, he is equally a nice guy.  I am very happy for him and the success he deserves.  Pick up his music friends, it takes you places.

Mike <><

I gave him a listen the other day... pretty impressive! :D
2004 Larrivee Parlor BW
2003 Larrivee L-03 BW
2002 Larrivee D-03 BW x 2

Quite an impressive list of guitars that Jim has gone thru over the years...

http://jimtozier.tripod.com/JT/guitarhistory.html

Randy R., Georgia, USA
Opinions available. Inquire about qty discount.
Forum Guitar III LS03 #15 ser no 108519

Yeah, I've liked Jim (and his music) for a while now.  He's a great guy, and he deserves all the talent he has and all the success it brings him.  Do yourself a favor and pick up those new discs.  But if you haven't heard Castlerea, get that first.