-- Www.stringthis.com ---

Started by Caleb, April 15, 2005, 08:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anyone had any experience with these folks? i am completely frustrated with the price of guitar strings and have been looking for ways to save money on them. i bought 4 sets of the phospher bronze in medium. they are said to be martin strings, but with no packaging? i wonder if theyre those darcos? or maybe the marquies?

anyone?

I have used them in the past. I don't remember particulars, which I take to mean they delivered quickly and the price was right.
Dave

Martin JC-16WE
Larrivee OM-03D
Walden C2010
Taylor GS-Mini Hog

I have purchased several sets from them. Good, simple transaction via the web. Strings arrived very quickly. No problems at all.

what did you think of the strings?

Can someone advise me about Newtone strings?  I am looking into these for the store.  Thanks guys.

I am sorry, when I read your post, I was thinking of www.juststrings.com, not string this! My bad. I have never dealt with them before. :o  

Sound,

There was a thread on this company here before (maybe about 5-6 months ago).  I don't remember what was said.  I haven't searched it myself but you may want to try.
Jerry  #698

2001 Larrivee D-09
2001 Seagull M-6
1992 Alvarez 5040
c. 1995 Yamaha CG-150CA
1998 A&L Ami

*****UPDATE*****

Ok, i got my strings in from www.stringthis.com and they are absolutely awesome! i got the pb mediums and they sound/feel incredible! i was using john pearse pb bluegrass strings, but i think these actually sound a bit better. they are brighter and since theyre true mediums, the sustain and volume is a bit more. i am very please and will be buying all my strings from these folks now. check em out.  B)