Carvin And Mackie Pa Gear

Started by fitness1, February 21, 2004, 09:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
****SOLD****I have a Mackie 406m powered mixer that has sat on it's stand in my studio for the last year......purchased new and never gigged, never turned up past 9 oclock when played with the Carvin's below. not a mark on it, all original documentation and packaging......although the box didn't make it throught the last move perfect (I may use something else) I will put this on Ebay in a couple of days if there is no interest here or the other forums.....375 plus shipping

***CARVINS ARE SOLD***Also, I have a dead mint pair of Carvin 822 12" 2 way speakers with covers and a pair of CGM stands (super heavy duty 150lbs...also nearly unused) The speakers were 440 and shipping with the covers and the stands were 100.00......375 and shipping (you pay for the speakers and I'll pay for the stands.....I'll also throw in a pair of cables)

I feel these are very fair prices let me know if someone is interested........fitstop@charter.net

Also, I will be traveling down I-75 to the Dayton OH area in a week and a half, so if you are along that corridor, or if you would like to arrange pickup there, I would be willing to do that to save you shipping.....
Charis SJ Koa/Sitka
Mcknight/Poling GC Koa/Italian
Loriente Clarita EIR/Euro spruce

"One small heart, and a great big soul that's drivin"

:D will go on Ebay this afternoon.....
Charis SJ Koa/Sitka
Mcknight/Poling GC Koa/Italian
Loriente Clarita EIR/Euro spruce

"One small heart, and a great big soul that's drivin"