Blueridge Br 183 W/greven Tortis Pickguard

Started by Play2praiseHim, February 18, 2004, 04:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This guitar is in mint condition. Never used outside of house. 3 months old. This is the top of the line OM Blueridge. It is based on the prewar Martin OM's. It has all solid wood construction. Premium quality rosewood back/sides, premium quality spruse top w/vintage toner. Gold hardware. Tuners are stable and accurate. Bone nut and saddle. Ebony fretboard, bridge, end/bridge pins w/abalone dots. This guitar has full 45 style abalone roseete and trim on top , back, sides, all borders and edges....even the fingerboard!!!! Snowflake inlays on fretboard.  This is not imitation abalone. THe headsotck has a very fancy, ornate, abalone and pearl  torch style design.  the neck plays fast. It is low profile and slim. Nut width is 1 11'16 .  If you like the vintage martin sound, you will love this guitar. It produces that sound quite well. I replaced the pickguard with a greven tortis 30's pickguard. Comes with deluxe hardshell case. I am selling this guitar for 2 reasons. I need a wider nut, and I need more of a modern sound. This guitar is very balanced and loud. I have posted pictures on another forum and can direct anyone there if interested. If interested please email me at lalalalala30@hotmail.com I need to sell  but will consider a trade plus $$$ if anyone has a larrivee OM-10 or L-10 that they would like to part with. If I can get $900 I will pay to ship to you w/
 insurance.  Hopefully, this link to picture works. http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4df2...6dba10000001610

I forgot to metion that this guitar has forward shifted, scalloped braces, just like the prewar Martin that it is designed after.  This beuty is still for sale. All resonable offers will be considered.

REDUCING PRICE TO $700. WILL SHIP TO YOU FULLY INSURED FOR FREE!!!! MUST SELL!!! HAVE A LARRIVEE WATING FOR ME. POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ONLY. EMAIL LALALALALA30@HOTMAIL.COM