Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's Hear Them....  (Read 1597 times)
TDK

Ignore
« on: July 05, 2003, 02:51:29 AM »

Hey yall, just found this forum, and thought I would drop by to say hey, and maybe get some help.

I am REALLY intrested in a D-05e, but have no where near me to try them out. I have searched for dealers on the Larrviee site, and none are near me.  <_<

SOOOOOOO, anybody got a sound file of their Larrivee? You know, how so many other guitar makers put up samples of their stuff to download? Of course it would REALLY be great if it was a D-05.  B)

Thanks,
Andrew
Zach
Admin

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2003, 03:23:05 PM »

Andrew,

I have a friend with a GREAT D-05.  Give me a few days and I'll see what I can do about getting some clips up.

Zach

Zach
BW dreaming

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2003, 04:45:03 AM »

If someone wants to loan (or give) me a Larrivee, I'd be glad to put a sound file up...  :D  

TDK

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2003, 02:48:39 AM »

If someone wants to loan (or give) me a Larrivee, I'd be glad to put a sound file up...  :D
BW,
I didn't know they gave stuff away here like the Taylor forum, where is mine in that case.  :P

Zach,
That sounds great man, thanks partner!  :D

TDK

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2003, 05:23:08 AM »

So your going to tell me that no one is so proud of their Larrivee that they are willing to record some type of sound file, and let a potintial buyer hear it?  :blink:  :P  :D  
Zach
Admin

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2003, 01:36:33 PM »

I'm working on it.  I moved a few weeks ago and haven't gotten around to setting up all the recording stuff yet.  Hopefully soon....

Zach

Zach
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2003, 07:47:29 PM »

I'd love to put samples of my own Larrivee's,let alone all the Larrivee's we have but,alas I am user stupid and don't know how and don't have the gear to do so. :(  

A REPAIRPERSON,Still Unclrob
OM03PA
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity*Eat The Rich*, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
www.rpjguitarworks.com
Call PM me I may b
TDK

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2003, 03:17:20 AM »

I'd love to put samples of my own Larrivee's,let alone all the Larrivee's we have but,alas I am user stupid and don't know how and don't have the gear to do so. :(
That's cool, just seems like it's getting closer to "go-time" with buying, and really want to concider one before I go ahead with a Martin.  :lol:

Rob,
I understand your pain!!!  :D  
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: