Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New run of Larrivee OM-01  (Read 143 times)
reward

Ignore
« on: July 30, 2022, 02:39:06 PM »

Not sure if this is already common knowledge but Willie Watson posted this on his instagram the other day in case anyone is interested. I have an OM-01 from about 2004 - love its plain Jane looks and how it plays.

"Larrivée & Willie Watson are now taking pre-orders for the next run of our treasured OM-01 WW Signature model. Loved by many for its straight-up no-frills vibe, the OM-01 is limited to 20 exclusive builds. The first ten orders will deliver in 6-8 weeks*. When the first ten are pre-sold, a second batch will be offered at 6-8 month* delivery. Pre-order your OM-01 today."
StringPicker6

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2022, 09:26:58 PM »

I saw the picture of him and his OM I’m front of the new ones. It’s amazing how dark his top is. That Larrivee is a real workhorse!

Larrivee P-03
Larrivee OM-40R
Larrivee LV-03R Vine Special
Fender Vintera Road worn 50's telecaster
teh
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2022, 09:39:30 PM »

Nice to see Larrivee designing and offering this type of model in limited editions. Good luck to all of the players who jump on board this opportunity for a Willie Watson guitar.

My first Larrivee was part of a special run of 100 guitars, my second was a one-of a kind custom all mahogany 12 string and my third was one of 19 Forum VI guitars that I received in March. The quality, craftsmanship, tone and playability was off the charts for each guitar.
noyage

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2022, 03:55:17 AM »

I really love my OM-02 which has no label but was identified by AZLiberty here: http://www.larriveeforum.com/smf/index.php?topic=33847.0 .

I love that the Willie Watson has 2-1/4" spacing at the saddle which seems standard nowadays for Larrivee.
Jamolay

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2022, 10:43:28 PM »

I really love my OM-02 which has no label but was identified by AZLiberty here: http://www.larriveeforum.com/smf/index.php?topic=33847.0 .

I love that the Willie Watson has 2-1/4" spacing at the saddle which seems standard nowadays for Larrivee.
Interesting. I looked back at your old thread there and your OM-2 was identified as such by the black binding. But I have an OM-2 that is white all around (albeit with a black inner stripe).

Stamped OM-2 and verified by Larrivee and Co by serial number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: