Bob Dylan's Latest in Bootleg Series.

Started by ducktrapper, September 17, 2021, 09:39:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

This is pretty freakin' good. Dylan, Mark Knopfler, Mick Taylor, Sly and Robbie et al.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di6wU11_4Wg

The music was flawless and flowed nicely. And don't take this the wrong way, but to me his vocals sound like a bad Dylan parody. I'm a fan, and especially like his lyrical ability. But sometimes that whining way he phrases just gets in the way for me.
Larrivee LS-03WL Forum VI Limited
Larrivee OM-40M
Larrivee O-01W
Martin 000-16
Washburn C80S
Espana Classical (made in Finland)
Eastman MD 504 Mandolin
Epiphone Olympic Solid Body Electric (1967)
Larrivee F-33 Mandolin (8/1/2008)
Soliver Pancake Mandolin
Larrivee A-33 (8/21/2009)

I'd almost bet money he wrote that too.. :laughin:
'74 Martin D35S
Larrivee SD 50 TSB
Unplayed Vega and Harmony banjos

Quote from: old folky on November 02, 2021, 11:37:43 AM
I'd almost bet money he wrote that too.. :laughin:

Could be. Either that or he stole it fair and square. This Old Man made me smile, however. One of my all time favorite childhood songs. Someone took some time matching song lines to photos. A couple are pretty funny. Obama, on nine, "playing nick nack" on Bob's spine?  :laughin:

Quote from: ducktrapper on November 02, 2021, 12:24:17 PM
Could be. Either that or he stole it fair and square. This Old Man made me smile, however. One of my all time favorite childhood songs. Someone took some time matching song lines to photos. A couple are pretty funny. Obama, on nine, "playing nick nack" on Bob's spine?  :laughin:

Yes... and in the last pic of the video - did that tombstone say "R.I.P. Honest Gov." (as in "honest government")? LOL!
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

Quote from: Mikeymac on November 21, 2021, 04:06:25 PM
Yes... and in the last pic of the video - did that tombstone say "R.I.P. Honest Gov." (as in "honest government")? LOL!

It certainly does but I don't want to get political.   :whistling: