2015 Taylor 810e LTD STRAIGHT-GRAINED BRAZILIAN! (SOLD)

Started by gregg, January 09, 2021, 10:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello Folks, for sale is a 2015 Taylor 810e with CITES compliant straight-grained Brazilian. I have owned a few great dreads in the past: Morgan, Larrivee, Martin, and Webber. This one is the only Brazilian Rosewood guitar I have ever played and I totally understand when people use words like "glassy" or "bell-like" to describe its tones. My other guitars sounded great but definitely felt like they were lacking something after I played the Taylor. I'm only selling this because big dreads are not comfortable to me.

Here are the highlights: straight-grained Brazilian Rosewood back, Brazilian Rosewood sides, flamed mahogany neck, and rosewood pickguard. There are a few small dings which I have photographed and a few even smaller ones which won't show up in pictures. No cracks and kept in the case in a non-smoking home. I'd rate it at 9/10 condition. I wrote to Taylor and this is the spec sheet that they forwarded to me:

Asking SOLD shipped (insured) and paypalled.

This might just be the one that I regret selling the most, especially with the scarcity of Brazilian Rosewood, and straight-grained at that! A prior owner made a YouTube video with this guitar and gave me permission to post it: https://youtu.be/-1PAbqizTxM

Quote from: Strings4Him on January 10, 2021, 08:58:19 AM
Beautiful guitar.  Great playing.  Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you, Strings!  I'm glad I got permission to post, since he plays way beyond me!