WTB: OM-03 12 fret mahogany

Started by jazzereh, January 05, 2021, 02:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I'm looking for an OM-03 12 fret sunburst, all mahogany, that would have been made in Vancouver.  That would place the build date back around 2012-2014 or so.  Preference is to buy from a Canadian seller since I'm in Ottawa and I don't really want to deal with the cross border issues.  If you have one that you would sell, let me know.
Thanks
Ralph

I custom ordered it's cousin back in 2014, an OO 12 fret all hog and it was a lovely guitar. The all hog tone ultimately didn't work out for me, but it was fun to play. I recall back then seeing some Larrivee promo pics of a similar OM on Facebook so I"m sure they're out there. Best of luck finding one!

Larrivee OO-05 • Larrivee OOV-03 SS • Larrivee OO-44  • Taylor 322ce • Strat • Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/jpmist

Thanks, yes hoping one comes available.  Nice photo.

Bumping this old post just in case one of these has become available.  Still hoping!

Time to bump again.  Still looking. BTW, as most of you will likely know, the Forum I and II were also built as all mahogany OM-03 and one of those would work very well for me as well.  Still hoping to find one as a 12 fret. 

Maybe someday.    Here's a photo...  :drool: