Forum IV SOLD

Started by drcharper14, December 09, 2020, 10:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi Friends.

It is Christmas Season which means time to buy/sale guitars!

If you are a Larrivee fan you are probably familiar with this guitar model...... The Forum IV (#23) is an All Mahogany (oo size/12 Fret), fantastic condition, Upgraded Gotoh Tuners, and a new K&K pure mini pick up installed. Really nice original hard shell case. Great tone, finger pickers dream.

I bought this guitar off of the forum here and have thoroughly enjoyed my experience with this instrument. I hope to pass it on to a fellow Larrivee enthusiast.

Asking price: 950.00 plus shipping (I am in Texas).   I can provide pictures upon request!

Peace
Chris

Morning,

I regret ever selling my F-IV and am interested in yours.  Please send some pics to me at chasradford@gmail.com

Thanks!

Chas

So, three questions:

Would you ship to Canada?
When was this built?  Built in Canada?
Thanks

Hi Friend,

1. Yes, I would ship to Canada.
2. I believe (others here would know better than me) there were built in 2009. There were only 29 of these made total. You can find a lot of information about this specific model if you do a search in the main forum.
3.  I do believe these were built in Canada.

They really are fantastic instruments.

Peace,
Chris

OK, great. Would be nice to see this one come back to Canada.  I can't view your profile so can't see a way to pm you.  Presumably you can see mine with my email address.  Please send a few photos and I'll get back to you once I've seen them.
Thanks
Ralph

Hello!

I too would like to talk to you about buying this guitar, but I can't see your profile either. I have a LS-03 with a spruce top that is my favorite and would love add the Forum IV to the rotation. This is my first time posting, but I often enjoy reading the forum, especially reading about the whole process of planning the build to delivery of those Forum IVs. Hoping you can see my profile and reach out. Thanks.

James

I am not sure how to access PM's here on the forum but have received several. If you have any specific questions you can reach me at drcharper14@gmail.com

Peace,
Chris

Quote from: jazzereh on December 13, 2020, 09:42:48 AM
OK, great. Would be nice to see this one come back to Canada.  I can't view your profile so can't see a way to pm you.  Presumably you can see mine with my email address.  Please send a few photos and I'll get back to you once I've seen them.
Thanks
Ralph

James,

Hi friend.

I also thought the process by which these guitars were created was so interesting!

You can email me at drcharper14@gmail.com

Peace,
Chris

Quote from: OregonWoodShed on December 13, 2020, 01:26:14 PM
Hello!

I too would like to talk to you about buying this guitar, but I can't see your profile either. I have a LS-03 with a spruce top that is my favorite and would love add the Forum IV to the rotation. This is my first time posting, but I often enjoy reading the forum, especially reading about the whole process of planning the build to delivery of those Forum IVs. Hoping you can see my profile and reach out. Thanks.

James

Is this Forum IV still for sale?

Yes, the guitar is still for sale. I'll give him a bump... he responded to my email and sent me pictures of it. Nice guitar. I would email him if you are interested. Unfortunately, I had to pass. The size is a bit small for me right now. I am looking for a hog top OM 12 fret or 000-40MT and thought the 00 might fit, but I think the difference would be noticeable.
"The barrier to knowledge is the belief that you have it"

2006 Larrivee LV-10 MR   1980 Les Paul Custom Natural   2008 Larrivee LV-03-12   1998 Carvin LB75 Koa Bass

Still available if anyone is interested. Fantastic guitar!

If this is still available please send me some pics to jcropp11 at gmail dot com.  Thanks.
"Love your body Larry" Fletch

Hi Friend,

The guitar is still for sale. I sent you some pics.

Let me know if you are interested.

peace,
Chris

I love it and would like to buy it!  Sent you an email in response. 
"Love your body Larry" Fletch