Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NUG Day for me  (Read 540 times)
Mikeymac
Gold Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2020, 05:19:14 AM »

OK no video today but tomorrow for sure.Had 2 of the guitarist {I hate them there so good} I know played her the first a jazz player liked the darker sound it got acoustically.The other was the guy I bought it from he also commented on the darker tone BUT what really got him was how in tune it was with a lefty saddle and strung righty.He said it was more intune them some other guitars he's played.Well thats all for now have a good Day/night.

So you haven't converted the bridge/saddle yet?

I haven't had my L-09 FM converted yet, either, but I'm playing it strung up lefty, and I'm not having any major intonation problems. I forget that it hasn't been converted yet! 

All guitars are left-handed:
1979 L-19
1988 L-04 (04 = Flamed Maple)
1992 OM-05 Custom
2010 RS-4 in Candy Blue
2015 L-05 Custom
2020 C-03R-TE
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2020, 03:33:18 PM »

So you haven't converted the bridge/saddle yet?

I haven't had my L-09 FM converted yet, either, but I'm playing it strung up lefty, and I'm not having any major intonation problems. I forget that it hasn't been converted yet! 

Nope and I have no plan to do so.As they say if it ain't broke don't screw with it.It plays in tune and I'm happy 

A REPAIRPERSON,Still Unclrob
OM03PA
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help
JOYCEfromNS
Admin

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2020, 12:56:33 AM »

OK she's at that point were I just need to play her before any more tweeking.taking her back to the store were I got her to kinda show her off.If I can get my best bud to come by maybe a sound video so you can hear her.Then I'll have to ask Andrew to review and best.Who knew That I could get user idiot tecky,nice to have friends...I hope.

Sound Video of L-10 Koa by UncleRob

Larrivee Electrics - My Dream then and Now!!!!!<br /><br />Forum IV     00-03MT       #4      (Treasured)
Barefoot Rob
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2020, 02:38:28 AM »

OK I really don't play as bad as on the video just having a really bad day,took a pain pill and forgot to eat something but I said I'd get a video done.Please forgive and old man with having a bad day.Love and Kiss's.

A REPAIRPERSON,Still Unclrob
OM03PA
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: