Previous topic - Next topic

Im sorry , I just had to vent
when will this craziness end?
Dave

Quote from: DaveyO on June 23, 2020, 07:55:39 PM
Dave
Evidently that just depends on where you live and what you do and how old you are, and of course who and what you believe.
:donut :donut2

Quote from: DaveyO on June 23, 2020, 07:55:39 PMIm sorry , I just had to vent
Dave
What do you mean by "craziness"?

https://youtu.be/Aax5EDQMOq4

Quote from: DaveyO on June 23, 2020, 07:55:39 PM
Dave

I have an autistic son who is missing all of his late school year and summer activities.  "When will it be done", is one of his most frequently asked questions.

"Nobody knows" is our answer every time.  You're not alone.  So far, everywhere that they decide it's over has another outbreak.

Ed

Don't worry it will all be over Nov. 3 of this year.

I have worked from home for 14 years....ok my wife and son are now home and I have to hide in my shed to get some peace.
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Quote from: eded on June 25, 2020, 09:18:41 PM
Quackery bulls*t is NOT the answer.

Thanks for playing, though.

Ed
Truth will prevail Ed.  Did you even watch the video?  It seems we are all being played, yourself included.  When in the history of the world did we lock up healthy people?  People are seemingly delusional regarding this.  It's downright laughable if it weren't so sad.

Philosophy coursework writing services have become very popular for those studying philosophy research writing services as they engage the best online Philosophy Essay Writing ServicesPhilosophy Essay Writing Services.

Quote from: florahwilliams on August 06, 2020, 06:44:59 AM
Philosophy coursework writing services have become very popular for those studying philosophy research writing services as they engage the best online Philosophy Essay Writing ServicesPhilosophy Essay Writing Services.
B-bye now.

Don't worry Davey. You don't need to be sorry. It's appropriate for a guitar site. We are being played.  :guitar

:cop: Theres so much I want to post BUT......... :gotdonuts:
A REPAIRPERSON,Barefoot Rob gone to a better place
OM03PA.98 L10 Koa
Favorite saying
 OB LA DE OB LA DA,LIFE GOES ON---BRA,It is what it is,You just gotta deal it,
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity, Keith and Barefoot Rob on youtube
Still unclrob
12 people ignoring me,so cool
rpjguitarworks
Call PM me I may be able to help

Quote from: Barefoot Rob on August 08, 2020, 06:53:28 PM
:cop: Theres so much I want to post BUT......... :gotdonuts:

Yup. 
"May your number of practice hours always exceed your number of posts."

The virus is terrible.
Here in New Zealand, our Prime Minister went hard and early to stop it spreading.
The whole country went into isolation.
She also put her ego to one side, and always listened to the doctor experts, and even shared the stage with Ashley, our top public health medical doctor.
Both are national heroes in this country.
We have been free from community transmission of the virus for 100 days now.
No one knows when we will be free of it.
We  know we are a life boat in the Covid ocean.
Our government is now working on developing a card that we will all wear, so that when the virus sneaks in, we can isolate all the people who have been in contact with it, and isolate or treat them as the case may be.
The big hope is a vaccine will be developed.
So no one knows when the craziness will end.
Keep safe everyone.
Larrivee:
P09
OM03
OMO3R
OMO5
LO2
LO3R
LO3W
LO3K

Quote from: carruth on August 09, 2020, 03:06:21 AM
The virus is terrible.
Here in New Zealand, our Prime Minister went hard and early to stop it spreading.
The whole country went into isolation.
She also put her ego to one side, and always listened to the doctor experts, and even shared the stage with Ashley, our top public health medical doctor.
Both are national heroes in this country.
We have been free from community transmission of the virus for 100 days now.
No one knows when we will be free of it.
We  know we are a life boat in the Covid ocean.
Our government is now working on developing a card that we will all wear, so that when the virus sneaks in, we can isolate all the people who have been in contact with it, and isolate or treat them as the case may be.
The big hope is a vaccine will be developed.
So no one knows when the craziness will end.
Keep safe everyone.

You were already quite a bit socially distanced, however.  Similar thing happened here. 1,000 miles from Toronto, 500 from Winnipeg, border closed, very few cases. We're used to being socially distanced.  :smile:

Thankfully the data suggest the mortality rate is .03% of the population since the virus has been floating around since late 2019.

Quote from: Strings4Him on August 10, 2020, 09:54:11 AM
Thankfully the data suggest the mortality rate is .03% of the population since the virus has been floating around since late 2019.

So ... no worse than a bad flu season. An issue of concern with those with higher risk factors but no reason to panic and destroy our economies. At least, no reason we can talk about it.   :?

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html   

Quote from: ducktrapper on August 10, 2020, 01:43:30 PM
So ... no worse than a bad flu season. An issue of concern with those with higher risk factors but no reason to panic and destroy our economies. At least, no reason we can talk about it.   :?

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html 
Yes indeed.  More and more are waking up to this truth.  Time to end this nonsense.

Quote from: Strings4Him on August 10, 2020, 09:54:11 AM

WITH social distancing and shutdowns, and overall.  What are the localized numbers where things didn't shut down or opened up early?  What are the numbers where shutdowns were more strict and enforced?

That's the problem with numbers...  people juggle them and make them appear to say things they don't, and disregard the numbers that don't say what they want.

The one thing I'm sure of...  if we ever make it thru this, I hope a lot of folks maintain the distance.

Ed