WTB: Used SD-50

Started by Cadillac Kid, May 04, 2020, 04:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So I have finally settled after going on the used guitar merry go round.

SD-50. That's what I want. Want something used in 8/10 + condition. Have the cash and ready to buy. The L-09 is no longer desired.
I might go for a 60 if the price and everything is right but Strongly prefer a 50.

Thanks.

Hello,
My name is Clint and I wanted to offer you my guitar if it might suffice. It's a recently purchased SD-40R that is in mint condition, no dings or any marks at all. I think it's a great guitar but it feels different from my other two Larrivees (a D-03 and a D-03R, both 1998s). Its my first 12-fret acoustic. After playing it a while in my smoke-free home I've decided that I don't personally care for it. I don't know the difference between 40s and 50s but it can't be much. Let me know if you're interested and I'll post photos. I think that $1100.00 is a good price.
Thanks,
Clint
Seattle, WA
Clint J. Campagna (rhymes with lasagna)

Hi there,

I happen to have a very nice 2010 SD-50 that I may be willing to part with.  It is currently setup for lights with extremely easy action!  Slight neck relief with .075 and .060 respectively at the 12th fret on the low and high "E" strings.  The serial number is 104.671 if you would like to look it up.  Let me know what your price range is and i can also post pics if interested.

Thanks,

Brett

Quote from: campacj on May 18, 2020, 01:41:50 AM
Hello,
My name is Clint and I wanted to offer you my guitar if it might suffice. It's a recently purchased SD-40R that is in mint condition, no dings or any marks at all. I think it's a great guitar but it feels different from my other two Larrivees (a D-03 and a D-03R, both 1998s). Its my first 12-fret acoustic. After playing it a while in my smoke-free home I've decided that I don't personally care for it. I don't know the difference between 40s and 50s but it can't be much. Let me know if you're interested and I'll post photos. I think that $1100.00 is a good price.
Thanks,
Clint
Seattle, WA

Clint, I send you a private message (assuming the OP did not show any interest...). Just want to make sure you got it. Thanks