Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luthiers/Repairs in Canada's Maritimes/East Coast  (Read 83 times)
ducktrapper
Donuts?

Ignore
« on: October 05, 2019, 07:27:04 PM »

I was just chatting with my big brother and he lamented that his Larrivée desperately needed some fret work and a set up. Any suggestions for a good luthier/tech/repairperson in the Maritimes. He is in New Brunswick on the coast.
ducktrapper
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 10:53:58 PM »

I looked in the pinned thread and see someone asking the same question but no answers. 
Gottaplay

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 11:08:31 AM »

Hi Ducktrapper,

I`m on the Fundy Coast near the Hopewell Rocks south of Moncton. There's a luthier in Moncton who's also a very talented multi instrumental bluegrass Maritime legend by the name of Eddie Poirier, 506 384 8655. He can fix up your brother. Eddie's super nice and has been in the bluegrass scene up here way before Ricky Scaggs grew his first mullet. If it's got strings Eddie's fixed it.

2008 L-03
K&K On board Trinity
ducktrapper
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 05:56:32 PM »

Hi Ducktrapper,

I`m on the Fundy Coast near the Hopewell Rocks south of Moncton. There's a luthier in Moncton who's also a very talented multi instrumental bluegrass Maritime legend by the name of Eddie Poirier, 506 384 8655. He can fix up your brother. Eddie's super nice and has been in the bluegrass scene up here way before Ricky Scaggs grew his first mullet. If it's got strings Eddie's fixed it.

Thanks. I'll pass that info on to my brother.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: