***SOLD***Simon and Patrick Showcase Rosewood For Sale

Started by Kohtzy, April 27, 2019, 09:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This is a Canadian made all solid wood guitar that has a balanced woodsy tone with tons of sustain. The back and sides are solid Rosewood, the top is Adirondack Spruce, the neck is three piece mahogany, and the fretboard is ebony. The saddle and nut (1.72 width) were replaced with a custom bone nut and saddle when a set-up was completed about two years at a local shop. Bone bridge pins were added within the last couple of months. The action is nice and low. Case is included.

This guitar is very clear and balanced, and will cut through the crowd. I can drive it pretty hard and it doesn't break up. It is wonderful for flat picking, fingerpicking, or strumming.

This is a great playing and sounding guitar. I would like a second Larrivee, which is why I am selling this guitar. I'm asking $875.00; I'll cover shipping (PayPal only). A $75.00 discount will apply for local pick up (Lincoln, Ne).

More information can be found in the Simon and Patrick website:
http://www.simonandpatrick.com/showcase.htm

There is a slight imperfection in the clear coat on the binding on the lower right-hand corner where it was bumped against a wall (looking from the front). The imperfection is not noticeable unless you are really looking for it. There are also a couple slight dings on the top that are not noticeable by sight, but can be felt if finger runs over it, and a ding on the back at the bottom. These are nothing abnormal for a three year old guitar

[

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guitar is still for sale at the reasonable price of $875.00. Please let me know if you are interested.

Price lowered to $850.00. Take a look before it is too late.