Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thalia Wooden Picks  (Read 82 times)
ducktrapper
Donuts?

Ignore
« on: March 24, 2019, 12:11:11 AM »

So I bought a t-shirt, got a free set of strings and because I'm a fool for cool little containers, I ordered a tin of Thalia wooden picks in the Larrivée tin. As picks go, I suppose they work fine. Neither better or worse than plastic. Who knows how long they'll last. I usually lose them first anyway. But I digress. I got the 0.9 mm thickness. A fairly heavy pick, you'd think. A word of advice. I have a habit of testing the flexibility of a pick by flexing it between my thumb and first two fingers. These picks will actually nearly break in half with very little pressure. Other than that, I guess they're fine, if a little pricey. Fancy tin and six picks for $15.00 U.S. If I didn't want the tin, I could get a decent pick for a lot less.     
headsup
Gold Member

Ignore
!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 09:43:16 PM »

I heat my farm with wood- that's expensive kindling for sure! ( wooden pics) -hey isn't that a CSN&Y song?  cop
lots of cool little tins on eBay for sale- cheap too!      whistling

"Senior" member means "old" right?
Like over 50?

Too many guitars to list here.
 Too few brain cells to be bothered with...
ducktrapper
Donuts?

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 10:58:11 PM »

I heat my farm with wood- that's expensive kindling for sure! ( wooden pics) -hey isn't that a CSN&Y song?  cop
lots of cool little tins on eBay for sale- cheap too!      whistling

We heated the house with wood too. I don't believe that Young was part of the Wooden Picks Ships album. This cool tin has a wooden top with Larrivée on it, so there's that.

https://www.larrivee.com/shop/thalia-pick-tin-custom-edition
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: