Trinity Guitars is closed?

Started by Chasjax, October 10, 2018, 08:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I haven't been on the Forum for a week or two so my apologies is this has already been posted, but I logged on to Trinity Guitars website and see that "the retail side of Trinity Guitars is closed."  Best wishes to Jim Holler who was such a friend to the Forum.

Chas

Jim and Danny worked together to bring us many of the Forum guitars.

Sorry to hear this, Jim was good to work with on a couple of Larrivee purchases, one of which was the Forum IV. I hope it's good news - retirement or something. Anyone know?
2021 C-03R TE left-handed
Larrivee owner since 1992

about month or so ago noticed trinity Larrivee page down and did a search online. found in Jamestown paper they had retired and had a big sale. I wish them well!
more guitars than talent

P-05 IS, om-03

The fetted frog in Pasadena ca has closed as well
I don't know why,it was a nice store with good people

There was a discussion over on the AGF about the Fretted Frog. The owner moved (back) to France.

Jim sold the building and all of his stock earlier this year but is continuing to build guitars.

Since it was a short 40 minute drive from my house, I made frequent trips which included the purchase of two Larrivees and three Martins plus service/set-up work. Jim's original shop was in the basement of his house before moving to Main Street in downtown Jamestown. I never felt pressured to buy and their number one goal was to make sure the customer got what they wanted.

Memories of Trinity Guitars are the same as the ones I remember when I was a kid getting the Christmas Wishbook from Sears every year in early September.