Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1977 L-11 Larrivee AUCTION SOLD  (Read 227 times)
pavell1995

Ignore
« on: October 09, 2018, 03:59:13 PM »

THE GUITAR IS SOLD! THANK YOU!

NO RESERVE AUCTION CURRENTLY UNDERWAY ON EBAY! HAPPY BIDDING!
EBAY AUCTION CLICK HERE

I am selling my Larrivee L-11 1977 guitar. Unfortunately, I have very limited knowledge about the guitar and I am not a very good guitar player either, so I would much rather sell it to someone who will actually use and enjoy it.

Rare Toronto build Larrivee L-11. The L-11 is fundamentally the predecessor to the Larrivee L-09 of today.

This is not the reproduction, but the original, as you can see from the Grover Imperials, and the strip down the back.

Considered by many to be some of the best guitars Jean built,-at that time David Wren, Linda Manzer and Tony Duggan-Smith were all working in the shop with him.

Guitar is all original, with no electronics ever been added, no cracks, no repairs, very high quality woods used through-out, and except for a couple of small marks(look like paint drops or something, not dents) on the back, it's in remarkably good condition for a 40 year old guitar.

Comes with a soft case.

This is a fine finger picking or flat licking guitar, and a terrific example of what Larrivee was producing in 1977.

Email any questions, I pack well and ship promptly.
Shipping includes tracking, insurance and signature.

Shipping outside Canada & US is costly, email first to arrange quote.

https://reverb.com/item/15696426-larrivee-l-11-1977-vintage  For pictures

SOLD!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: